Questions about forex autopilot

hello i am new to trading so i thought i would get an auto pilot and work and learn along with it as i read forex for dummies i hope that is a good book. well any ways i am using forex autopilot with metatrader 4 i have it set up on four sets of currancy. i didnt’ play with the setting just loaded it up as the directions said. right now its buying 1.0 usd/jpy and i am neg 360 in my demo account. why donesn’t it stop? is there a way to set it up to stop trding?
any informtion would be great.
thanks

anyone can help me out? just need some information.

FAP was the first EA I ever bought, and how I got introduced to Forex.
it runs on EURUSD only, 1m charts and it does not have a set Sl, so its better to set one your self.
the best results iv seen with it were when I ran it during the first 4 hours of London season, and I had Sl set for 75 pips.
how ever soon or later you are going to realize its not consistent and that you are better of learning and trading on your own.
best of luck
Jado

Hello

thank you for your reply. sl=stop loss correct? umm and you set it to 75.0? are you using a robot now? i am starting to get into it while i am reading about forex so i was just trying out differnt bots. dont reall know if spending 100 on a bot is worth it.

yes Sl is stop loss, im not using it any more, I have tried two other ones but only one was good exept its slow and takes too much capital its called robominer Forex Goldmine RoboMiner Robot Review - LIVE ACCOUNT - Pip Cop - Forex Robot Reviews
the reason i like this one is because they let you try it on demo for free so you know it works.
but I trully think you should learn how to trade manually, and rely on your self.
in the futer maybe you can understand EA’s better.

Guerrilla marketing?

hello i set up my SL to 75.0. i have my TP at 20.0 is that good? is this about 20pips and 75pips? my trailing stop is at 50.0 is that good? btw what is trailing stop?

No I’m not marketing anything :), was a recommendation that’s all.

newpip31 hello i set up my SL to 75.0. i have my TP at 20.0 is that good? is this about 20pips and 75pips? my trailing stop is at 50.0 is that good? btw what is trailing stop?

cant help you there buddy, I’m done loosing money to robots, demo it on your own.