What is the best way for you to learn Forex Market?

Hello,

I am still new here, but I was wondering may be you can share your thoughts and opinions. What way is the best to learn Forex? How did you grasp forex trading movements? Did you use software, what kind of software? What courses did you try?

I am more practical person, so Expert advisors, technical analysis help me, webinars also:)

I’m reading Forex Training Online: Learn Foreign Exchange (FX) Currency Trading , watching informedtrades on youtube and practicing on fxcm.com demo account on the trading station … I still loose a lot but keep trying and learning. It is fun! :smiley:

Did you read the school of pipsology? I think it got updated since the last time you posted, it’s a great resource to start with imho

Forex Training Online: Learn Foreign Exchange (FX) Currency Trading

Hope this helps.

Online learning is the best way to learn forex and Babypips school is the best source for it. I visit FX-Insights: Leading Daily Forex News and forex trading strategies to grasp forex trading movements.

learning for froex is truly a technique that has no shortcut… you can learn from forex discussion forums a lot and rest depends on how actively you are keeping yourself up to date with forex fluctuations.