Scalper for EUR/USD

has someone tested this ea? so yes, can you publish your results

Hey Guys… u do not have to buy this EA… If you have a beta version of it all u hav to do is decompile and get the source code. For those of you who keep complaining on a stop loss that does nt work, u can modify that in the source code…

I have decompiled this EA and currently working on the code to build something new. If you want to be a successful trader you’ve got to be creative, dont jst believe anything some guy out there tells you.

Hi,
I have tried this EA but still out, Did you managed to do that ?. Can you share with us ?.

TQ

Do you use this ea?

Yes…i have tried a few time but not working well, meaning to say when i on that EA it will OP for sometimes only, eventhough the bands deviation more than setting. Maybe needs some adjustment but once that EA open price it’s working very well. I made profit all the trades as well. So, i hope someone out there can do adjustment and pls share with us.

I’ve been using this EA for about 3 weeks, initially it made me ~30% on a live account, this was of course using only 100usd. I noticed that some if some of the scalps had higher T/P it would have made me alot more money, so If you look at the chart, the two arrows point to areas/trades where I removed/upped the T/P and let it run (watching it like a hawk though). I stopped it from trading during oil price jumps/breaking news egypt etc for obvious reasons. Note: I was running this with its standard S/L which worked sometimes and other times it didnt. I would preferr to set it to trade during certain market hours/days but I’m not very familiar with MT4 coding. EDIT: I will post the trade report when I get home. (firewall blocking upload)

EDIT: uploaded image

Hi.

Well, in backtest this is a perfect EA, but as everybody notice it open trades and just let them go until i becomes positive. So we have negative trades (50-100-200 pips) which can blow (and it will) the account.
The stop loss parameter is not working, so I just create an EA that will close open orders.
The parameters needed are:

• magic number. This must be the same use in “Scalper for EUR/USD” EA.
  • StopLoss. This are the pips that you want to wait before the order is close.

I havent test it, but it should work.

Lets see how “Scalper for EUR/USD” works with stop loss.

StopLossEA

Hi javiercuellar,

Have been demoing 'Scalper for EUR/USD ', with some success but agree with your comments re Stop loss not working.

Your EA to overcome this looks very good, how do you incorporate it with the Scalper EA?

Thanks.

Hi,

First, re-download it again. I made a small change, because it wasn’t closing some sell positions.

To incorporate it to “Scalper for EUR/USD”:

• Open Eur-Usd. Include the scalper. Change parameter “Magic” to any number ex. 123321.
  • Open another Eur-Usd chart. Include my Stop_Loss EA. Change parameter “_Magic” to the same as previous ex. 123321.
    The StopLoss parameter is the value it will use to close the trade when it is negative.

Been testing it today in demo and it had:
13 trades, 9 loss, 4 wins. (9 loss because my EA stop them at 5 pips).

If I didnt use the stoploss EA, all them will be winning trade, but again, having a trade without StopLoss is suicide.

In simple words, this Scalper EA is no good.

I saved ur Scalper Beta.Zip file in my computer. I want to know how i load ur scalping eur/usd ea on my mt4 trading plateform please reply.

Ravi

You can put on zulutrade.com as a SP. Will be able to earn commission on every trade.

if you are so kind can you please send me the code or the file whit this ea at dnk.office @ gmail.com because the link is unavailable and I don’t know how to write the ea.

Thank you very much in advance.
Nice day.

I have add this EA to my FXCM MetaTrader demo account but its not working. How long it will take to start trading?

hi anybody found out why the expert it is not working ? It is grey colour, even though i have followe the right procedure.
Copied into mt4 experts, then allowe for live trading/allow Dll imports/and Dll import of ext experts…
If i try to open to decompile it, it is not possible.
Any suggestions to get it working much appreciated
thank you

Hi, Jonnyko. Found this thread with google and quickly went through it; quite interesting, but at the moment I’m trying out a few things for myself already. As to your question (which is actually about a ‘problem’, most newbies are confronted with when starting out using ea’s): the ea having a grey colour (in the ‘Navigator/Expert Advisors’ list), this is normal and doesn’t mean the ea is not working. If you’ve put the ex4/mq4 files into the experts folder of your MT4 program (and the dll-file(s) into the experts/libraries folder), and the ea is still not working, then I can’t help you any further - you said that you’ve allowed live trading and dll imports, so it looks like you should be all set up to go…

Hope this has helped a little. Happy trading!

Hello to all,
I am new to this forum … someone I can pstare the good version of scalper EA?

THANK YOU TO ALL …

On which EA did you do this changes?