Weekend GAP EA

Has anyone got a GAP Trade EA and have results… I got one free through Savant Day Trading Academy, It seem to works well however I would like some other opinions.

I wrote my own and run it on 3 pairs. Last spring I was getting great results - between 100 and 150 pips per month. During the summer there were no significant gaps and for the past month it has lost about 50 pips.

That’s great!.. do you have any restrictions on the spread or GAP size?

My broker has fixed spreads so I don’t worry about that.

I limit the gaps to minimum of 20 pips and a maximum of 120.

I don’t have an ea but I trade gaps every week. You really don’t need an ea just 10 mins to look at the charts Sunday afternoon. I look for a minimum of about 20 pips as well. I target 1/2 to 2/3 of the gap. I try to enter a little before the market opens I can do that with my broker. The spread starts out real big but it comes down fast once the market opens I don’t worry about the high spread much I just watch to make sure I give my trade room even with a big spread. I have not kept a record of my trades but its been a very good way to trade. I wish Sunday came more than once a week:D

It’s a bit hard for me to trade that tinme because I live in Australia… 5pm Sunday EST = 7am Monday AEST so the GAP EA is good for me so I don’t have to worry about it.

I coded the weekend gap Ea on forexlodge forum… using the Ea is alot better than trying to do the same thing every sunday…