Forex Growth Bot

Well guys I am going to test a new ea live starting monday. it is called Forex Growth Bot. Please understand I am in no way affiliated with these guys and I am not selling anything.

I am simply going to forward test this one on a live account and see how she does.

A couple of positive things.
First she was created by the same folks that brought us Overdrive whic is easily my favorite ea at the moment.

Second they have provided investor access to there live account which shows me they have nothing to hide.

Third they seem to be kicking serious a$$ so I am excited to give it a whirl.

For some reason the investor password isn’t working anymore???

I have added this widget from myfxbook…

[](Forex's Profile | Myfxbook Growth Bot/71611)

here is the history for forex growth bot so far…

Well guys you would have to have exellent vision to read that statement :smiley: so here is a summary…

Summary:
Deposit/Withdrawal: 250.00 Credit Facility: 0.00
Closed Trade P/L: 1 003.31 Floating P/L: 0.00 Margin: 0.00
Balance: 1 253.31 Equity: 1 253.31 Free Margin: 1 253.31

Gross Profit: 1 123.56 Gross Loss: 120.25 Total Net Profit: 1 003.31
[B]Profit Factor: 9.34[/B] Expected Payoff: 20.48
Absolute Drawdown: 0.00 Maximal Drawdown: 47.04 (3.74%) Relative Drawdown: 3.74% (47.04)

Total Trades: 49 Short Positions (won %): 24 (70.83%)
Long Positions (won %): 25 (44.00%)
Profit Trades (% of total): 28 (57.14%)
Loss trades (% of total): 21 (42.86%)
Largest profit trade: 263.82 loss trade: -13.53
Average profit trade: 40.13 loss trade: -5.73
Maximum consecutive wins ($): 7 (838.93) consecutive losses ($): 7 (-47.04)
Maximal consecutive profit (count): 838.93 (7) consecutive loss (count): -47.04 (7)
Average consecutive wins: 4 consecutive losses: 3

I know this is hard to read becasue I just copied it directly from the report. you can look at the account for yourself with the info in post 1. when you login to his account go to the account history tab. right click and choose all history than right click again and choose detailed report.

Best of luck to you!! That’s amazing that it turned $250 into over $1200 in just a month, wow!! December is a wacky month though, remember those PnL could be just a result of the December market.

Let us know how it runs and update us every day!! I would LOVE to regain my $500 losses from the B3 EA the other day!! And remember, sharing is caring :wink:

well we are live. I will certainly keep you all posted.

suspense sound Good luck and be sure to keep us posted!! Even if you get a viewable portfolio like myfxbook that would be awesome!! :smiley:

I would use myfxbook or something except I am not trading FGB exclusively. I will do this though I will report my trades and keep an eye on Eugene’s (the vendor’s) account and see if his trades are the same as mine.

If there was a magic number with this ea I would be able to track just its results on mt4i or something but they don’t hav e a magic number so I don’t know what else to do except open yet another account which I may do anyway but I am not planning to do it right now.

BTW no trade today. It seems she trades regularly and it is not uncommon for her to trade 2 or 3 times a day for a couple of days in a row than not trade for a day only to trade 3 times the next day and so forth.

I can’t wait to see how she trades.

sounds interesting - certainly going to keep an eye on this over the next while… good luck to you!

How the trading this week?

Green

FGB has not traded yet this year. I think the markets are still thin and the conditions are not right.

I’m concerned and I’m not concerned at the same time. Mostly I feel like if the conditions to trade are not there then it is a good thing that she isn’t trading. I will definatly keep you posted.

Okay so two trades today so far.

sell Eur/USD @ 1.3135 close @ 1.3170 -35

sell Eur/USD 1.3167 still open +12 atm

Both these trades are on Eugene’s account. It seems when she went short and lost she closed -35 but then imediataly opended another short. Maybe only allowed 1 open trade at a time? Because why not just keep that trade open??? I will have to watch how she trades and get a feel for her.

sell Eur/USD 1.3167 still open +12 atm

sell Eur/USD 1.3167 closed 1.3099 +68

she opened 3 sell e/u trades…

sell 1.3057 currently +49
sell 1.3034 currently +26
sell 1.3019 currently +10

sell 1.3019 currently +10

closed at 1.3003 +16

Awesome, it’s sounding great so far!! Thanks for keeping us updated, I appreciate it :slight_smile:

sell 1.3057 currently +49

currently +47 and +70 and growing

I am very optimistic too. The first trade was a winner +68 which breaks “the curse” I always seem to buy a robot just in time for it to have its first loser lol! but this time it went green and so far she is trading nice allthough it is far to early to tell and the markets are still thin with nfp tomorrow I think a lot of folks won’t get back to trading till next week. So we will watch with a keen eye and see how she does.

closed at 1.2966 +68

last eu short still open at +80

Okay we had a EU short open right after NFP and I was going to close it becasue I think the timing was awful but in all fairness I decided to let it go and it did close for a loss so…

EU short @ 1.2949 close 1.2992 -43

I almost closed my other last trade when it was +112 but I chose to let it go and see when FGB closes it and it is currently +95

Have a good weekend everyone.

It’s fine that there was a loss, your gains offset it. No bot is perfect, that’s why they are robots.

An EA that I am currently developing put me at 15% gain in one night (just started it last night) but still had a couple losses. It is a $10k demo account running on 1 lot a piece, so if I were being safe it would be 1.5%. Good thing it’s fake money but too bad, I could have made it rich last night :wink:

Let’s keep each other posted and have a friendly competition for the better EA over this month, what do you say?

sounds like fun