My EUR/USD Autopilot Trading System

Long time since my last post, gotta stop being a lurker
My current system has a 92% win ratio and a percent gain of 80% on a 1k account size. Trading the EURUSD for two months. I’m using the Advantage Lines(ADV) and Know Sure Thing(KST) indicators. Take a look and feedback is welcome!

Welldone ! ? ! :slight_smile:

can you tell us how this system works ?
are the indicators available for download ?

Hi Tom,
I’m using Track 'n Trade’s Advantage Lines indicator(based off moving average theory) then the Know Sure Thing (an oscillator developed by Martin J. Ping that gives bullish and bearish momentum signals).
I’ll only take signals if the KST signal(in green) appears within 3 price bars before or one bar after the ADV signal(in blue). Just a market order but I have a 63 pip profit taking limit and a fancier Jump Stop(100 pip initial placement with a ‘if market moves 11 pips, jump to profit of 5 pips’. Then trail an additional 3 pips with each 5 pip profitable movement). Simple right? :stuck_out_tongue:

Keep the feedback coming and thanks everyone.

Are you using MetaTrader4 to trade? If, so, do you have the settings download for the formula’s your using? I would like to try this.

got a few questions for ya…got a sec…?

Systems run inside Track 'n Trade, doesn’t need MT4. You can load it up from the list above within TNT, just need to download the trial.

Sure, whatcha got?

And what happens if the market goes against you straight away, which it did this morning using your system (am on demo at the moment). Seems ok when market is rising but no so when falling untill it hits sell stop at -63pips

Hi Jack6 could you explain how this system works if yu dont mind please, like how we choose entry and exit?

Thanks