Wallstreet Forex Robot

Thanks sir I’m grateful.

Wall Street is showing to be the best ever EA. It has 5 years of trading history on a real account and realized almost 600% gains
Now the developer recommend running only GBPUSD and EURUSD

They have released as gift for wall Street users 2 other versions: Wall Street Asia (an asian scalper ) and wall Street recovery PRO.
Wall Street is showing that a winning automated strategy can generate huge gains if you have patience and confidence

There must have been a reason why this thread was not updated for a few years, right? Common sense. I’ll tell you what that reason is (probably). The leverage the is a killer. When the trades go against you and you are leveraged the drawdown gets bigger and bigger, take that growth bot as an example. When that happens brokers have different margin calls so I am sure many got wiped out when it happened. The bots that you are seeing there (the majority that is) are nothing but successful gamblers. After WallStreet made the profit the leverage was cut back. What do you think will happen after it starts making losses? The leverage will go back up and if the losses continue the bot will drown everyone with it. That’s my opinion.

Pollar, you are completely wrong. Simply look at the ref account:
WallStreet System by forexwallstreet | Myfxbook
It has a leverage of 1:500 and uses the recovery function: it is the only ea with 5 years of successfull trading: more than 600% gains and 34% DD
I see your posts are all for DD markets which is not an EA, so i suppose your experience on automated trading is very limited and your post shows clearly that you are not able to discern a successfull trend retracement EA like Wally and a gambler EA. I suggest you to study more about automated trading, it requires a very hard work of analysis, testing and evaluating which is not for all. There is not a 100% safe strategy (manual or automated) but facts (not words) shows that Wally is the most consistent EA on the market. Can you show some myfxbook link running DD market signals with similar results to Wally?

I know a great deal about EA’s. To make a 20% ROI in a month means taking risks and those risks are reflected in the leverage. The owner of the EA has been very fortunate at the beginning when the EA took huge risks and they paid off. However, if the EA continues to take big risks you will see it will wipe 30% - 50% of the account in a single month. EA’s that do not take huge risks do not make 20% a month. So if you are comfortable taking huge risks that’s ok, I don’t. In regards to ddmarkets, they don’t manage anyone’s money nor do they tell you how much money to risk per trade. One trader can make 15% ROI over one trade and the other only 4%. This is risk management. You are overlooking the risks this WallStreet EA is taking but I am certain you will notice them soon, just like Keltner and that Growth bot.

By the way, you are not the only one that is overlooking this. There many traders that just pay attention to the ROI and consistency and not the risks taken by the EA. These traders only realize it when it’s too late.

Is clear that u have never used (or is long time u do not use anymore) Expert advisors
In everyone of these there is a section where u can select your money managment options based on your risk appetite. So the expected DD and ROI (expected, everything can happen) can be adjusted
If then the DD will be too high will be fault of the user, not of the ea

I am aware of that. But by doing so your performance will be completely different that what is displayed. So like I said before, the performance of WallStreet is so high as the EA took huge risks and they paid off. When there will be consecutive losses and it bounds to happen at some point as you know this will end up causing big losses. If you adjust your risk management as you said, your losses are likely to match you profits so there will be very little ROI if at al.

Hi,

WallStreet Forex Robot looks like a good EA. Can you share your thoughts about it for these days, please ? I have checked the charts on their official websites. I am curious about it. What do you think ?

thx :33:

Hi,

i posted it yesterday on another forum. Its maybe a good time to start now with wally.
First months of the years are always not a good time for this robot. we should see (hopefully) better months now. Be sure you are only using eurusd and gbpusd default settings. risk 2% should be enough. no recovery version. based on a pullback strategy wally is a bullet proof ea and will be always producing good results imho. Attached my analysis of this account:
WallStreet Forex Robot System by forexgermany | Myfxbook
br
Mark

Thank you so much! :))

looks like the EA went bust because the equity drop rapidly?

Does anyone have the lastest updated version of wallstreet forex robot?

I have the same question. Is there an update on this?

Hello lbxjollier, they have updated their robot, here are some real results

Not seems good for me but is here anybody using it right mow?

You may want to check another account

It`s better to share myfxbook direct link. Not just a screenshot.

Here is the link WallStreet Recovery Pro 2.0 Evo REAL New System by forexwallstreet | Myfxbook

1 Like

Thanks. Will keepin an eye on it.