Bill William's Fractals + Alligator Lines

Hey guys, I’ve been trouncing around the internet for a while now, looking for an EA that is based on BW’s Fractal/Gator indicators. Does anybody know where I can find something like this, or even more preferably, are there any code junkies out there looking to help me out with my little project? My understanding of mql4 is limited(to put it nicely), so this is a very difficult undertaking to do from scratch. Actually, it’s probably more like impossible with my coding newbishness. Looking for any input from experienced/able and willing coders out there.

Open up your Metatrader 4 terminal and look at the Navigator window (press CTRL-N to toggle it on/off). Under indicators, find the indicators named “Fractal” and the other one called “Gator Oscillator”. These are built into MT4. You should be able to add those to a chart and do some analysis of their relative merits.

Thanks, but I’ve been manually trading Fractals and Gator lines for a while now, using my own particular method; I’m looking for an EA version, or some people to help me write up an EA, to supplement manual trading.