Million Dollar Pips

Nothing? Not wokring anymore?

MDP still works, but it needs a highly volatile FX market to make big profits. Again, you need the right broker/vps set up to take advantage of this when volatility returns (which it inevitably will). Traders that are successful with this EA keep their broker/vps confidential. They don’t want other traders overloading their broker, and thus spoiling their profits. If you can find a broker with minimal spreads, fast execution, and a vps with low latency to your broker, you will succeed with Million Dollar Pips. Good luck!

Works fine to me.

Ok, im interested. Tell me what broker i should use and what vps? If you dont mind?

Ok, thanks!

Does anyone still use Million Dollar Pips? Anyone?

What are your results? Please post

Bumping this up please. I’d like to know if this still works.

yeah it’s still under regularly development, it;s turn into an open source trading system. it’s called XMT Scalper, i;ve been use this system for months (well, may said a modified one). google it and you’ll found thus ea been use among several traders, and see if you’re still interested. we may had a couple thing to share and discuss related to mdp.

what is your settings in XMT, ive been using it but with only small profit… thanks

the core system of xmt are lays with brokers trading condition. you cannot depend on BT result, a forward test result are it key. narrow your brokers choice limited to “0” stop/level order, it’s not stop-out level.
check any pair condition to make sure

check the pick, it’;s from Tickmill trading condition on EU, Stop level : 0.
if the brokers use over 20 pips, forget to use xmt with them, been tryin with 50 pips stop level brokers, stop order are executed too long, often miss the good spot.
and for this 0 stop level, I use 90 pips step, with 15 stop loss, tp 400-500 pips, break even+3.
for moment I try to figure out setting with gold price, some member at wwi seem got good result while use it with gold.

thanks for your input. what version do you use? im using v2.461
i dont have a setting of pip step and break even. only trailing stop. anyway i backtest it last week, from $1000 it became $2million+ starting from jan 1 2014 up to feb 16, 2015… to good to be true! i think it does not include the commission and spread. the real testing is forward test. will report my result after a month as im using this setting in live account to what i used in BT

Can someone provide a link to recent performance of this EA? I get a 1 pip rebate from Yadix and am considering this EA to benefit from large rebates.

Thanks for updating!

I would like to test MDP where can I go the EA?

I started using MDP on April 29, 2015 on my real money account, and on a very fast vps designed for trading (the vps is not oversold).

Today it is May 22, 2015, and during the past 3 week MDP traded on 7 different days, and each day it traded it averaged about 30 trades that were seconds apart.

It was a rollercoaster ride because on some of the days EURUSD had a strong spike that activated MDP + strong retracement on those days so MDP gained a lot of profit.

But on the other days it traded (May 19, and May 22 in particular) EURUSD had such strong moves in one direction with not enough retracement so MDP had 30+ losses on those days.

(On May 19 and May 22 UK time EURUSD dropped about 200 pips on both days…this is bad news for MillionDollarPips when there is not enough retracement during the time MDP triggers its trades).

I am using the default settings with Fifo on false.

The vps I am using is very fast, and the ecn broker, and liquidity providers grid, are in the same data center as the server I think.

So this allows MDP to trigger multiple trades seconds apart with no error messages.

But MDP will only profit when there is enough strong price whipsaw on EURUSD.

So basically if you have the perfect broker/vps or broker/dedicated server combination it is not enough.

You also need EURUSD to have a lot of whipsaw action with 20+ pip spikes to activate MDP, and then a strong retracement shortly there after.

This mainly seems to happen during major news releases when there are conflicting reports and indecision in the market (such as employment numbers conflicting with unemployment numbers during non Farm Payroll…or conflict during FOMC etc.)

If there is a strong speech, for example, or favorable Non Farm Payroll with employment numbers and unemployment numbers not conflicting, and no revision conflicting with Non Farm Payroll…MDP might not have enough retracement to be profitable and can have a huge loss.

It all depends on your chosen risk too.

1 Like

Thx for explaining!

Really nice story sir. Thanks so much for your share here.

Any updates with MDP?

Is someone still using this bot as of 2017?