Smart FX Technology

Okay guys here is another one i’ve been testing. It’s called smart fx Forex Trading Robot - Best Selling Forex Robot - Profits Guaranteed
My first impressions…

Well for one The Developer, Robert has been awesome. He actually did a live session with me to make sure I understood his ea and that my settings were correct. He is very easy to contact and makes himself accessible.

As for the ea, well so far it has been doing awesome! With conservative settings this ea promises to make up to 30% monthly! Will this hold up over time we shall see. There are two different ea’s. One is a super scalper and works accross 4 pairs and one is a breakout hunter and it works with eur/usd. Robert says the point is that both ea’s “hedge each other” This makes them more consistant and smaller drawdown in the long run.

My results so far have been good. I have been trading this in demo. Just being a little cautious after my test account got killed by a different ea. I am going to go live with this ea next week. For now here is the myfxbook widget.

First impressions are great. Customer support is unmatched! and so far this ea has been doing so awesome and keep in mind it is August.

As always I will keep you guys posted.

1 Like

Also I have noticed that usd/jpy has done the worst so far. But testing is in its infancy. having said that so far uj has had 10 losers and only 4 winners for a total net profit of -2.95% and total pips of -82.5

Overall smartfx has netted a whopping 985 pips and a total net gain of +39.75% in only 12 days!

This EA must have been around for a few months now, but it is hard to find user reviews about it. I did not find any live results on the official site, only some backtests. I am curious to see how this will perform on your demo.

thanks for sharing this. very interesting ea. if indeed it is profitable, then the purchase price is well worth it. please keep us posted.

JK: … looks good … let us know when you go live …

Hi Johnny,

Thanks for sharing this information. Are you running both EA’s (i.e. Scalper and Breakout hunter)? If yes, are you running them on the same MT4 instance or different ones? Same broker or different brokers?

Thanks in advance.

same broker same mt4 same account. The great thing is Robert will help you set it up. I have found him to be thee most helpful developer so far! He will litteraly hold your hand and walk you through the entire setup if you like. For me he created a remote session and we walked through all of my settings. Its actually very easy to do. This ea has a lot of versatility but for the most part you keep all the default settings except for risk and gmt offset. He will also ake sure your gmt setting are correct.

so far this ea is up over 43% inside of 2 weeks. I am very excited. I am definitely going live next week. These ea’s are doing really well for me. Of course I am on demo at the moment. When I go live we will see if my price feed hurts my performance. Only live forward testing will tell but as usual I will keep all you guys posted with my live results.

Johnny, Thanks for the reply. Are you using hotforex account for this or some other broker?

Thanks Johnny, this one sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Hi Johnny,
Do they have real time trading result?

What happened … ??? This EA really took a dive …

Seems like another case for the broken bot junkyard. :frowning: Really a pity, the beginning seemed so promising.

Well I don’t know, the drawdown has been high and this ea gave all its gains back but since than it has climbed to back over 7% so its still looking decent to me. If this ea can conservatively earn me 10% a month I would be very very happy! So far it is holding its own and in volatile times. Scalpers are great when the markets are quiet and being predictable but with all this volatility I think it hurts performance. I’ll have to see how this one trades through September and I will know for sure if this ea is viable or not. 1 to 2 weeks is not enough time to tell.

SmartFX continues to bounce back nicely and is up to +12.77% with a monthly of almost 20%

smartfx is now on my live account. I think this ea has serious potential and I will continue to keep everyone posted.

Johnny, Can you share your settings with us? I am not seeing the same results and I am using all default settings as suggested in the manual except GMT + 3 which is what HotForex said their charts run in.

dd you load the presets that come with the ea’s?

Wow I just noticed the money back guarantee on SmartFx’s website. If you uy these ea’s and they don’t make a profit in 30 days than not only do you get your money back but you get to keep the robots for free!!! I have never heard of such a great deal. This completely takes the risk out of buying.

I will crunch some number for you guys over the weekend.

@goalmillion if you did load the presets and you still need help let me know.

hey goalmillion I have created set files for all 6 pairs. If you want I will upload them here for you.

i don’t get it … people put their REAL money in something that somebody did program; probably NEVER tested forward with REAL money, in REAL conditions, but only based on a strategy and ran it in backtest …

if i put REAL money on a EA; i want to know the strategy…

my 2 cents :slight_smile: