Best OCO EA/Script Ever!

I had my man Antonio over at Odesk.com design this.

It puts in market orders, has OCO orderlines that are moveable on the chart, and the EA will monitor for stop loss, take profit, breakeven, and trailing stop loss.

Best OCO EA Script Ever!!!OCO_Justin_V1.1.zip (6.92 KB)

Hey man what’s up? - I wanted to know if you could make an OCO EA basked on ticket orders.

Example ticketOrder 1 is met, delete ticketOrder2?

Any follow-up on this?
I’ve downloaded the zip-file, but wanted to hear from you guys if there is anything new about it before testing it myself.

Cheers,
O.

Hey, any results from anyone?

I think this thread is dead.
I’ve found an OCO EA in MT4’s library (open MetaEditor, click ‘EAs’ at the bottom and search for ‘OCO’) and it works just fine.
So I’m using that.

Cheers,
O.

a very useful EA, i like it and allow me to download it.

Do you have a "how to use’ sheet for this? Most of it appears obvious but ran into some inconsistencies. Otherwise thanks for sharing!

This EA is just awesome. For those of us who’ve used it, does anyone know of a NON OCO EA that does the breakeven and take profit in this fashion? I am thinking of something along the lines of entering a desired price, tp, sl, brkeven, trailing stop along with a buy or sell option that would do only one of these.

I am at the point where trade entry is something that I am fairly good at, but my exits leave something to be desired. I also swing trade so I am not in the computer all the time. I would find that very useful in trading. Thanks.

Eureka! I found it. Google SteveHopwood. There is a community of coders that have maintained and matured his multiple trade management EA for the last few years. It originally was posted on forex factory. It does everything mentioned above for all trades (if you want) including partial closes. It has so many buttons that anyone can get some use out of it.

I would post a link but I’ve only posted a few times and the forum won’t let me.

This ea is really cool. Thank you very very very very much. This is the most suitable ea for my Forex strategy. You saved me a lot of money.

This could be the link stevehopwoodforex.com • View topic - an other AllPairTradeManager

Hello,

I tried to use this, but just doesn’t work. Please advice on the 'how to’
Thanks!
Mandar

Think correct link dead-however this EA is pretty cool.Believe it or not works well on my Renko charts.Make sure in properties to click live trading and also allow live trading. Set up is easy, just change profit and trailing stops to your preference. Downside once trade works wants one to refresh EA, only easy way i have found is to restart MT4. Try on demo account first, but for Renko traders like me I do like this EA and thank you for creating this EA and for free. Am a happy camper

Hi if you all want a high quality ea im selling an unlimited premium ea which has an original cost of 4000$ for 400$ it works exceptionally good (also if interested i have another called blazzers ftmo special, original cost 600$ i sell it for 200$)

Do you have the MT5 version or can you tell me how to convert ex4 file to ex5 file? Thanks for sharing.

Hi :slight_smile:
You can’t convert ex4 to ex5. And it’s not wise to convert from mql4 to mql5.
You need the mql5 file to get the ex5.