Trailing Stop Loss / Take Profit

Hello, I’m looking to implement a trailing stop in MT4. I’ve found a couple EAs to do this, but none function as I want.

What I’m looking to do is create a trailing stop, but I don’t want it to be activated unless the price hits a certain point. For example, I’m currently short on the GBP/USD at 1.56464 and set a TP level at 1.55670. Somewhere around half way through it, I’d like to implement a trailing stop to lock in profits in case I’m not at the computer. The price hasn’t dropped enough yet that I’m willing to assume my original stop loss, so I don’t want to put in a trailing stop yet, which is what brings me here.

Thanks if you know of such an EA.

I’m not sure how relevant this is anymore, but I was searching for something similar to this – trailing stop adjusting automatically when certain price targets are met. I was able to find this one on the MQL5 market and so far it’s been working great! I use it to set my target levels and then the stop loss automatically adjusts and when my 100% target is reached, it activates a trailing stop indefinitely.

I hope this helps anyone else because it took me a long time to find something like this.

It’s called “Auto Trailing Stop by TP Percent with Profit Lock”