Forex Real Profits EA

the robot 6.04 made a long trade today ,but it seems we have a down trend.
so it seems, it will be a big loser trade.

Just being curious fredgold3434, how did the trade end up for you?

Catalin
ForexRealProfitEA Team.

with a big lost.even today big lost too. it seems this EA lose more money than make.that it my experiances so far.

Dear fredgold3434,

So far the results on our real account (Real Account Statement 3 from our homepage) are positive: March +5.36% , April +2.60% and May +1.79%, with a total of +11.45% for the last 3 months.

The results are worse than the average for the last five years of backtesting on tickdata, but there is no even distribution and constant profit for every day, week or month.

This is a robot designed to work for many years and loss is part of the trading and cannot be avoided.
The most important thing is to win more than you lose on longer term.

Kind regards,
Adrian.
ForexRealProfitEA Team

Hello. Anybody still trading FRPEA here? Just being curious of your results because nobody said anything anymore.

Happy trading!!!

Catalin
ForexRealProfitEA Team.

I’ve been demoing it for about a month, and it’s been alright. I have just noticed though, that you’ve got a new version available. Do you not tell your demo users about updates or is there a newsletter I need to sign up to? I would suggest that it would be a more accurate demo if I had the latest version without having to visit your site daily.

i’m using it on my real account. so far so good.

i have a question btw do i get a discount if i buy another license?

Hi Johnnynamoto,

You dont have to visit the website daily. Our robot expires three times a year, and you can see the expitation date printed on the chart. Fore example current version expires on November 4, 2012. That is when we will come with a new version that can or can not have changes compared to the old version. We publish all the changes that we make to our EA on our forum in the news section.
We only release new versions before the expiration date if we find bugs or anything the needs urgent update. It this case we will announce everybody through our newsletter.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,
Catalin

Yeah thanks. How do you sign up to the newsletter? I can’t see it anywhere on your site…

Dear Johnnynamoto,

We don’t have a newsletter service for our free demo version of our robots.

Only if we find bugs or anything the needs urgent update we send newsletters to our forum members, but this has not happened so far.

We send newsletters, for each update, or when needed, for major events during the week, if they could have a negative impact on the performance of our robots only to our paying members.

Kind regards,
Adrian.

So how are things now…?

Dear giga1971,

Things are great.
Just went into the fourth year and still kicking:
Forex Real Profit EA-4 System | Myfxbook
Probably the oldest and longest real account statement on the market.

Kind regards,
Adrian.

Dear traders,

Anniversary, celebrating 6 years of live trading on real accounts this month!

Oldest account, when all started:
Forex Real Profit EA-4 System by fxrealprofitea | Myfxbook
MBTrading real account, stopped due to the broker, forex services no longer offered.

Official current account:
ForexRealProfitEA_ICMarkets System by fxrealprofitea | Myfxbook
ICMarkets ECN real account.

May the pips be with you.

Kind regards,
Adrian

Good to see that you make consistent profits, kudo’s. But it took 340 trades to make 477 pip in three months. That is some serious overtrading and a low result.

Don’t get me wrong, not asking to burn the signals just curious if you can explain how the risks are managed.

How should people act on roughly 3 to 4 signals a day, the one signal for that winning trade can be easily missed.

Am I missing something?

Dear Toekan,

It’s not a signal service, but a forex robot, so no trades should be missed.

A lot has happened in 6 years, that’s just how the robot handled that particular timeframe you mentioned.

Kind regards,
Adrian

Thanks Catalin and Adrian for your time, patience and continuing work with ur EAs.
regards
Phillip

Celebrating 7 years of live trading on real accounts today.

Kind regards,
Adrian.

Hi Catalin, Adrian, I have been reading about ForexRealProfitsEA with much interest. Today I have been trying to get on to your forum but without success. I have been unable to work out what the missing word is in the test which is meant to defeat robots… Now it is locked for I don’t know how long.

Any help you can give me?

Gary

Dear Gary,

There are 2 missing words from Forex Real Profit EA :slight_smile:

We can create your forum account, if it’s not working.

Our forum is less active than before, when free version of the robot was available.
Now most members use e-mail for support.

Kind regards,
Adrian

Thanks Adrian

I managed to get on. The site will be interesting even if it is not the centre of the action!

Regards

Gary