MartinGaile+ Overlaping !?

What You Think About this Robot?

This advisor is based on the martingale method, but the closure order is based on the method of covering the latest warrant sagging orders - overlaping

1. Calculation of the lot.
    Lot of this tribe = the last item of a market order + (increment to the lot * number of market orders). Because of this, you can fly at high acidity, but the principle remains the martingale … each successive order is greater than the previous one. Other options for the calculation of the lot did not give improvements, therefore, remains so.

2.Overlay.
in the case when the price of a pullback is the distance at which the order comes in the penultimate plus, and the overlap has not worked, then the overlap will attend three orders: the last but one, and with minimal profit. In this case the condition for overlap is specified as a percentage of SecondProfitPersent. If the overlap of only two orders, the ProfitPersent.
For the construction of the floor channel, which looks for freezing orders. The channel is constructed from the opening price of the last order, and its width will be based on variables and OverlapChannelStart OverlapChannelStop. For example, if OverlapChannelStart = 5 and OverlapChannelStop = 150, the freezing order will be searched only if the maximum distance from the last order of 150 points (OverlapChannelStart it more as insurance that the latter found himself in order for your same channel and did not break the whole scheme). All orders that out of the channel - is not taken into account. This is done for those cases when, after the overlap of the first order to hang a small lot, but at a great distance and the adviser does not have time to cut and goes further into the drawdown of a large lot. Working in such a channel can quickly pozakryvat orders with high acidity.
The next phase of work - when the channel is clear (in the channel there is no warrant). Then shall come into force variable SingleOrderProfit. If there is a situation that everything is blocked, but it was a warrant for the current price, and a couple of orders outside the channel and the price goes to our strontium, the passing distance SingleOrderProfit the last order is closed (something like LastTP). In place of the closing will open a new order, which can also be closed on SingleOrderProfit and so until the most distant orders do not fall into the canal … then they try to cut back on the standard mechanism.
Of course you can somehow cut the most distant orders only in the negative, but I believe that such actions should be conducted at the discretion of the trader … you want to cut by hand, you want to outstay.

1. Pyramid.
    As advisor to a new mechanism of the pyramid. The point is this: this is the first order, put it without TP. If the price goes in the right direction, the distance PyramidStep put another order, if we penetrate further, else, etc. As soon as the orders in the pyramid is three (or more), then all orders except the last one put a stop loss at the level of the previous order + PyramidSlDistance (spread + a couple of paragraphs). When the price pulls back, and stop-loss is triggered, it remains an order and we average over the standard scheme. All orders are always put up the pyramid with the starting lot … so when the pyramid is closed, we are left with only one lot with the starting order is as if we started a series on here.

2. Condition of entry (distance from severe MA)

3. The only obvious negative of the case … there is no set take profit in the case of disconnection for any reason the order will not close …

1 Like

Broker “EXNESS”. There you are:

New Version of EA - using Martin+overlap+close by Eqity

DrowDown 70% :17: :frowning: !!! But Profit !!! :27:

Send me mini ScreenShot with your green Demo akk in MT4 - I’ll give you EA for test on this Demo akk

See my new Video about new expert:

Hello to everyone!
I deleted all of my old experts, because they do not pass the test in 2010 and I made a new EA.
Its called [B]UnniversalMartinEQ[/B]. It is testing in 2010 and 2011 with a drawdown of no more than 35%

This strategy is based on martingale with hedging:

• 2 sides MartinGaile
  • LastTP
  • Hedging (Opposite Order)
  • All series closed with the function “CloseBy”, which reduces the drawdown (profit: the lots are closed with the lock from highest to lowest orders)
  • Money Management (Risk & restriction on the MaxLotByRisk directly proportional to increases the risk of)
  • Adviser will close all orders when the percentage of profit will exceed the specified
  • input is based on three modes of analysis of bars (no indicators) and the indicator input using six indicators:
  • Bands
  • RSI
  • ADX_CCI
  • MACD_Stoch
  • MaOnCCI
  • ROC_CCI

General Settings:

extern int MN_Buy = 0;// magic number of BUY orders(the counselor helps differentiate their orders from strangers)
extern int MN_Sell = 0;// magic number of SELL orders(the counselor helps differentiate their orders from strangers)
extern int MaxTrades = 100; // the maximum number of orders in each direction (plus zerostart order)
extern double MaxEquityProfit = 1; // %% profit of deposit to be earned from the beginning of the series, when the EA will close all orders
extern int StartHour = 0;
extern int EndHour = 24;
//-------------------------------------
extern string LotSet = “Lot Settings”;
extern double InitLot = 0.1; // lot size for the start of trading
extern int LotDecimal = 2; // number of decimal places in the lot
extern double LotExp = 1.4; // how much to multiply the lot off for the next tribe, the example: first lot: 0.1, seria: 0.16, 0.26, 0.43 …
extern double Risk = 0.1; // The first deal as a% of funds(0.05…3), if = 0, then 'InitLots’
extern double MaxLot = 10000; // maximal lot
extern double MaxLotByRisk = 10000; // ratio shows how many times the item may increase when compared with the initial, but not more than 'MaxLot’
extern int OppLot_On_Off = 1; // 1 - is calculate whether the first item on the lot opposite the last series in drawdown?
extern int StartOppLots = 2; // with several orders in the series include the regime of the opposite lot?
extern double OppLotExp = 1; // factor for the lot opposite from the last order of series that in the drawdown
extern double OppLot = 0; // if greater than zero, then the specified item has been exposed, or OppLotExp*last lot opposite the series
extern double OppLotTP = 10; // reaches several pips to close the OppLot order (if 0, than = InitTP, otherwise specified TP)
extern string StepSet = “PipStep Settings”;
extern int InitPipStep = 5;
extern int PipStepMode = 0; //0 - Geom, 1- Arith
extern double PipStepExp = 1; //how much to multiply PipStep, for permanent PipStep, PipStepExp = 1
extern int PipStepInc = 2; //how much add to PipStep, for permanent PipStep, PipStepInc = 1
extern int StartDynStep = 100; //after which the knee begins to rise a step
extern string TPSet = “TakeProfit Settings”;
extern int InitTP = 1000; // reaches several pips to close the deal (seria)
extern int LastTP_On_Off = 1; // 0-Off, 1-On, TP of the last order
// !If LastTP_On_Off=1 than its not bring the line TP seria!
// but will give a chance to make money by LastTP in flat

extern double LastTPk = 0.02; // How many points (in % from InitTP)in the past came close warrant
// example: 0,5 - 50% от InitTP

extern int StartLastTP = 10; // From what knee start lastTP
extern string SigSet = “Signal Settings”;
extern string Mode1 = “0-Random, 1-Inds 1st Step, 2-Inds All Steps”;
extern int SigMode = 2; // 1- only for the first series of knee, 2- for all the tribes of the series
extern int MinVotes = 1; // The minimum number of signal indicators other than 0
extern int MinMajority = 1; // What is needed in the superiority of the signals of indicators
extern string ModeTxt1 = “ЕNTER: #1 & #2 - by 6 indicators; 3 - candlestick analysis + МА; 4 - by MA”;
extern int BarsCheckMode = 4; // ЕNTER: 1 & 2 - by 6 indicators; 3- candlestick analysis + МА;
//----
extern string ModeTxt2 = “Enter #3 ‘‘candlestick analysis+ МА’’: 1 - by 3 candle, 2 - by 2 candle + current candle”;
extern int variant_ROC_Signal = 1; // If BarsCheckMode=3: 1 - by 3 candle, 2 - by 2 candle + current candle
extern int PerMA_Col = 5; // MA period in BarsCheckMode=3
//----
extern string ModeTxt3 = “Enter #4 by MA”;
extern string ModeTxt4 = “type МА(0…3), type of price(0…6)”;
extern double NAler = 50; // The difference between the averages of values
extern int PerTFAler = 5; // The average period
extern int MAshiftCurrAler = 1; // The shift of the last bar
extern int MAshiftPrevAler = 5; // The shift of the penultimate bar
extern int MAmetAler = 0; //The method of averaging MA:
//0 - Simple Moving Average; 1 - Exponential Moving Average;
//2 - Smoothed moving averag; 3 - The linearly weighted moving average;

extern int MApriceAler = 1; //0 - closing price; 1 - opening price;
//2 - maximum price; 3 - minimum price;
//4 - average price, (high+low)/2; 5 - typical price, (high+low+close)/3;
//6 - Weighted closing price of, (high+low+close+close)/4;
//----
extern string ModeTxt5 = “Enter #5: period, tipe of МА(0…3), price(0…6)”;
extern int PerTFAler5 = 8; // The average period
extern int MAmetAler5 = 0; //The method of averaging MA:
//0 - Simple Moving Average; 1 - Exponential Moving Average;
//2 - Smoothed moving average; 3 - The linearly weighted moving average;

extern int MApriceAler5 = 4; //0 - closing price; 1 - opening price;
//2 - maximum price; 3 - minimum price;
//4 - average price, (high+low)/2; 5 - typical price, (high+low+close)/3;
//6 - Weighted closing price of, (high+low+close+close)/4;
//----
extern bool RollerMode = False; // if True, if there no signal we have a random (EA inputs are always)
extern bool NoInd = True; // if True, entry in the series does not require proof of indicators
//-----------------------------------------
extern string Ind = “6 INDICATORS SETTINGS:”;
extern string BandsSet = “Bands Settings”;
extern int Bands_On_Off = 0; //On/Off.
extern int TFBands = 2; //Periodicity, ТF (1=1M, 2=5M, 3=15M…)
extern int periodBands = 11; //period.
extern int deviationBands = 6; //Deviation from the baseline.
extern int bandsshiftBands = 3; //The shift of the indicator relative to the price schedule.
extern int appliedpriceBands = 6; //The used price. (0-6).
extern int shiftBandsCurr = 0; //The index values obtained from the indicator buffer (shift relative to the current bar to the specified number of periods ago).
extern int shiftBandsPrev = 3; //The index values obtained from the indicator buffer (shift relative to the current bar to the specified number of periods ago).
extern string RsiSet = “RSI Settings”;
extern int RSI_On_Off = 0; //On/Off.
extern int TFRSI = 2; //Periodicity, ТF (1=1M, 2=5M, 3=15M…)
extern int periodRSI = 5; //Period.
extern int appliedpriceRSI = 6; //The used price (0-6).
extern int shiftRSICurr = 0; //The index values obtained from the indicator buffer (shift relative to the current bar to the specified number of periods ago).
extern int shiftRSIPrev = 2; //The index values obtained from the indicator buffer (shift relative to the current bar to the specified number of periods ago).
extern int RsiMinimum = 30; //lower bound.
extern int RsiMaximum = 70; //the upper limit.
extern string ADX_CCISet = “ADX_CCI Settings”;
extern int ADX_CCI_On_Off = 0; //On/Off.
extern int PeriodADX = 11; // Period АДХ (7…11…15)
extern double DeltaADX = 2.2; // Level ADX to test for trend. If DeltaADX > setpoint, there is trend!. < 1,0 не ставить (3.2? 0.12?)
extern double StopADX = 75; // 50-80-100 restriction on the opening of ADX
extern double Per1 = 50; // 75? period CCI
extern double Per2 = 60; // 40? period CCI
extern double Drop1 = 55; // 75? Level CCI above which the series does not start
extern double Drop2 = 135; // 60? Level CCI above which the series does not start
//-------------------------------------------------------------------
extern string MACDSet = “MACD_Stoch Settings”;
extern int MACD_Stoch_On_Off = 0; //On/Off.
extern int MACDFast = 4; // 8
extern int MACDSlow = 21; // 17
extern int MACDSignal = 6; // 9
extern int KPeriod = 5; // 13
extern int DPeriod = 3; // 5
extern int Slowing = 6; // 4
extern int LimitLevel = 20;
//--------------------------------------
extern string MaOnCCISet = “MaOnCCI Settings”;
extern int MaOnCCI_On_Off = 0; //On/Off.
extern int MA1_Period = 6; // Period Fast МА(4…10)
extern int MA2_Period = 18; // Period first Slow МА(12…24)
extern int MA3_Period = 36; // Period second Slow МА(30…48)
extern double DelFX = 3; // The distance between МА1 and МА2 inn pips(0…5)
extern int MA_sf = 1; // Number of “prev bar” to account for the trend (from 1 to 3)
extern int CCI_Level = 150; // Level-off CCI(100…200)
extern int CCI_Per = 14; // Period CCI(7…28)
extern int CCI_sf = 1; // Number of “prev bar” to account for the trend (from 1 to 3)
//--------------------------------------
extern string ROCSet = “ROC_CCI Settings”;
extern int ROC_CCI_On_Off = 0; //On/Off.
extern int Period_MA_0 = 13; // The period of reference MA for the current TF
extern int Period_MA_1 = 21; // Period estimated МА
extern int Bars_V = 13; // The number of bars to calculate the velocity
extern int TF_ROC_CCI = 2; // //Periodicity 1=1M, 2=5M, 3=15M…(2-5)
extern int Drop_1 = 110; // Level CCI-1 for Enter, excess levels of a signal to the input
extern int Drop_2 = 70; // Level CCI-2 for Enter, excess levels of a signal to the input
extern int Per_1 = 30; // Period CCI-1
extern int Per_2 = 75; // Period CCI-2

This is a new advisor. He has not yet been optimized. If you are an experienced trader - you can optimize it in the history of the opening prices. (I have not even had time to verify the indicators in these tests :))
You can find your strategy within this counselor because he has so many settings and indicators. select your own risk, drawdown and profit:

Free test on demo. Ask on mail <[email protected]>

Little optimisation and we have this :60: :
Period of test 01.01.2010-01.04.2012 - - - Start Depo 100 00 cent ----Profit 2400 00 cent

See Report:
report$.zip (271 KB)

I can not find the free time to optimize it for the “6 indicators mode” (this test used “candlestick analysis” and “MA ENTER” modes)

:15:

Hi ! New Ver of OverLap!!! (promising strategy)

It testing from hard 2009 year - till Now! :13: Working stabil (01/01/2009-01/04/2012)

There some statements for you:

Is this one of those robots, that only take 1 los to wipe out your balance? Or no?

looking good, can use with cent account? i will test it

I don’t see any stop losses on any of the visible trades. And the fact that “Martingale” is used in the title, I would say yes.

Hundreds win, but one and done on the losers.

may i try this ea?
i also using INSTAFOREX
plz send

extern string TPSet = “TakeProfit Settings”;
extern int InitTP = 1000; // reaches several pips to close the deal (seria)
extern int LastTP_On_Off = 1; // 0-Off, 1-On, TP of the last order
// !If LastTP_On_Off=1 than its not bring the line TP seria!
// but will give a chance to make money by LastTP in flat
extern double LastTPk = 0.02; // How many points (in % from InitTP)in the past came close warrant
// example: 0,5 - 50% from InitTP
extern int StartLastTP = 10; // From what knee start lastTP
[B]extern int LastSL_On_Off = 0; // OnOff LastSL

extern double LastSLk = 0.1; // How many points (in % from InitTP)in the past came close warrant
// example: 0,5 = 50% from InitTP

extern int StartLastSL = 5; // From what knee start lastSL[/B]

//------------------------------------
I add for you LastSL in EA “UniMartinEQ”. you can test it and optimise how you need. I do not like SL

I agree with you that it is possible to be profitable with a martingale ea. I am actually using a martingale ea called forex grid trader and it seems to working alright for me. The trick is to just use small lot sizes from what I’ve seen.

Do you mind sharing your ea with me? I would also like to test it and see how it performs. It looks promising to me so far.

got your email today. So let me get you right…if I open an account of $100.00 with Insta Forex then you’ll share the ea with me?

i sad that if you open demo - i will send you Ea for this demo, and you will try it for free

But why insta?
becausse:
1)[B]it has cent accounts 100$ = 10000 depo in cent[/B]
2)always 3 pips spread
3)Hedge margin is 25%
4)MaxLot = 10000
[B]5)Max leverage = 1:1000 ~ low margin[/B]

Also i find today this broker- Trading Conditions | Lucror FX
1)no ccent akk
2)var pips
3)[B]HedgeMargin=0[/B]
4)[B]MaxLot = any [/B]
5)max leverage = 1:500

This brokers are the best for martin+hedge systems. Let me cnow if cnow good brookers like [B]this conditions[/B]:43:

Hiya,

Can I just butt in with a question please. I’m trialing another Martingale based system at the moment and am a bit worried about leverage.

Question 1:
If I have a leverage of 1:300 for example, and if I’m trading during a market crash like the one in 2007 or the one in September 2001 that shook the market, would I end up owing 300 times my fund value to the broker? What are the chances of this happening?

Question 2:
Is it not safer and better to trade on a 1:1 leverage? And program the EA to not open trades when more than 70% of the funds are in use?

Thanks for your time in helping me with this dilemma.

What is leverage ? This is how many Lots you can open and how many Lock , Hedge (what Hedge Margin).
If you will have Leverage 1:1 - you open 1-3 orders of martingaile not more. In that case this is calling Scalper. Not martingaile also you will have large MARGIN. But whet it is leverage bigger you can open many orders and your Margin Level will be Low , but you can blow up when it is fast trend if you open to much

Just open 2 demo acc with 1:1 and 1:500 leverage - and open maximum lots at both acc - and look into your free funds and margins. You will got what the difference…

I gust start Optimisations on 2011 for OverlapGTR. Reports show you later

Thanks for this Advisor, its starting to make sense now…

There’s so much to learn.