Tradency Mirror Trader

Hi I’m new to trading and I’m currently trying out the Tradency Mirror trader(Demo) through fxcm. Has anyone else on here had experience with this and had successful profit over time using the mirror trader? Its looks the goods but would like feedback from actual users of it. Cheers.

I did not get much profit with Mirror Trader. How is your experience with it so far?

Well I’ve lost so far cause of me playing with it too much and trying out lots of different strategies and manual trades. Have opened up another demo with actual top performing strategies that I would choose when going live. We will see how that goes, to early to judge yet though.

I;ve practised with their demo account , too few strategies, not much profit , bad flash ui , why dont you try zulutrade ? Has more signal providers, designed better , better history analyzer of performance.

Hi johnypip – what wa syour experience with zulutrade meaning were you using it for a small capital or a large one some thing like 10k USD –

the easy way to get what it can be is open a demo and backtest your account equity agaist providers of your choice :wink:

Hi, I had a good week with £75 fund and was up to £100 on Friday when I pulled it out. Followed a few strategies and did a bit of manual on GBP/USD. The strategies helped me to keep a level head and set tight stops. Maybe just lucky but I liked the idea. This equates to 30% profit over week. Looking forward to trying it on a larger fund.
Tradency on FXCM, no commission.

How did you do after this time with mirror trader?, do you have good experience picking strategies?. What strategies are you using?.
Thanks!