Post Your Indicators/Strategy Here - I will Code EA for You!

Hi sherrif,
Please make an ea based with attached indicator. This indicator works on any pair. The rule for open buy are when all the indicator (momentum, strength, and trend) are in green.
We can choose the time frame in the ea’s options, so if we choose m1 then the open buy will commence if the momentum, strength, and trend indicator on m1 are all in green.
If we choose m5 time frame, all the indicator (momentum, strength, and trend) on m1 and m5 should all in green.
If we choose m15 time frame, all the indicator (momentum, strength, and trend) on m1, m5 and m15 should all in green.
The condition continue the same as above for m30, h1 and so on.
The rule for open sell are when all the indicator (momentum, strength, and trend) are in red.
The trade close when the price hit predefine tp, sl, and trailing stop.
Also please include predefined magic number as it will work on multiple pairs.
The min lot is 0,01 but we could set to whatever we want.
It can works on 5 digit broker.

Thank you in advance

…Hey…

I Want To Code EA For My Strategy…Please …You can Help Me…?
My Strategy Is Here…

same prices set Two Trade…one Buy& One Sell(Pending Order)

For Example…

1.35000(Buy Limit) 200 pips T.p(1.35200)
1.35000(Sell Stop) 200 pips T.p(1.34800)

1.35200 (Buy limit) 200 pips T.p(1.35400)
1.35200 (Sell Stop) 200 pips T.p(1.35000)

1.35400 (Buy Limit) 200pips T.p (1.35600)
1.35400 (Sell Stop) 200pips T.p (1.35200)

Same As That Market’s Up Rate
&
When Hit 1.35000’s Buying With 1.35200’s T.p instant set …Same that trade
BuyStop & SellLImit

I Attach My Strategy’s Jpg Image

Hello, I come across an EA called Happy Market Hours MT4 Expert Advisors from FreshForex. Could you develop for me something like this? They explained that the EA uses scalping strategy with technical indicators, that best works on EURUSD, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURCAD, USDCAD, USDCHF, GBPUSD, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, CADCHF to M15 chart. EA Happy Market Hours works best on low pip spread. We recommend 5 pip spread as maximum, the lower the spread the better EA Happy Market Hours works. Happy Market Hours EA Is equipped with Spread Filter which will stop the EA from executing trade if the broker spread is above setting spread. Uses dynamic stop loss and take profit levels based on market sentiment.

Hello Sheriff, here is another one from FreshForex, BB Trader MT4 Expert Advisors, can also also kindly code something like this? here is their explanation on how it works: BB Trader implements a unique night scalping strategy. This Expert Advisor is based on the “Bollinger Bands” indicator. The strategy takes into consideration all possible trading options; the ones that have been successfully filtered are deemed to be good for opening a position with a high degree of probability. This allows you to quite accurately enter the market and rarely make mistakes. Thanks I am looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks

Hi!
I found an EA which I think works pretty well. But only in BULL trend. Therefore I wonder if its possible to tweak it a bit?

Genie_RSI.zip (12.1 KB)

My suggestion are:

• Allow it to open BOTH Buy and Sell in BULL trend.
  • BUT ONLY allow it to open Sell in BEAR trend.
  • AND IF the EA has opened a Buy and the trend goes in BEAR - the Buy should be sold immediately.

The BULL and BEAR trend could maybe be registered by a slow SMA and a fast EMA?

The EA opens Buy and Sell by RSI and then calculate the price in some way. Buy and Sell should be opened by the now existing EAs rules, and then check the trend to see if the order should goes through.

It works well on EURUSD M1 in BULL.

Please help. Thanks in advice.
Simon Johansson

I dont know if you are still offering this but I need help.

What I need is only an indicator with Sound alert and push notification for MT4

The indicator shows crossovers of the EMA 5 & 10 with an arrow.

If you could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

Turn this system into a EA

You dumb-a|s|s. Have you not read a word in this thread. In order to make an EA the OP of that thread needs to share the source code. But they won’t. If you read back you’ll see I’ve already asked. It’s simply because it’s part of a marketing scam in order to get you to buy their other products. They consider the code their intellectual property.

Lazy traders, aways looking to take short cuts. Trying to get someone else to do the hard work and piggyback on their shoulders. Spend your time learning to trade for yourself. I’m guessing you’ve got no work ethic but.

Sorry bro, there’s no pot of gold at the end of that rainbow.

Hi Sheriff,

I like your 20 pips a day strategy how much is the cost?

Please code it and test for performance, cheers

Entry

Step 1: Plot the 20 Exponential moving average (ema), the 50 ema and the stochastic oscillator.

Step 2: Wait for the 20 ema to cross over or below the 50 ema. Now any moving average system tells you when (the 20 crosses above 50 goes long. when 20 crosses below 50 go short.) THIS IS WRONG! The 20 ema crossing above the 50 ema indicates a very strong upward move that is about to correct soon.
The 20 ema crossing below the 50 ema indicats a strong bearish move that is about to retrace. So how do we know when does the retracement end and when will it continue? This is where the stochastic kicks in.

Step 3: If the 20 ema crossed above the 50, the stochastic will be OVERBOUGHT (indicating that a fall in price is near. If 20 ema crosses below the 50 ema, the stochastic will be oversold. This is the pattern I’m sharing with you; stochastic will be overbought with an upward cross over and vice versa on all trading instruments on all higher timeframes.

Step 4: Keep a close eye on stochastic, wait for it to go all the way to the other extreme. Place your entry when stochastic crosses over in the other direction.

ex: 20 ema crosses above 50 ema. Stochastic will be overbought (80+). Wait for stochastic to become oversold. when stochastic crosses up at oversold, by the next candle open.

It may sound confusing, but bear with me and things will become clearer in the example. All we did is traded the picture I shared in the first post. Price went from a low point to a high point (so 20 ema crossed above 50 ema.) price then retraced (stochastic went from overbought to oversold.) We entered when stochastic crossed over from oversold because we anticipate that price will go on to make a higher now. This is the most profitable trading pattern you will encounter.

Exit
I use trailing stops. Once we enter. I draw a fibonacci extension from the low point to the high point if its a buy signal or from the high to the low if its a sell signal. I use the following levels: 1, 1.272, 1.618, 2, 2.618, 3, 3.618, 4, 4.618, 5… and so on.

When price closes above 1, I move stops to break even. When it closes above 1.272, my stop becomes a close below 1. Then when it closes above 1.618, my stop is a close below 1.272. A close above 2, sees me moving my stop to a close below 1.618 and so on.

Hi, I had an idea to have modified a version of the popular Ilan ea. Instead of this ea taking trades and leveraging up more positions using Martindale based on RSI… The modified Ilan will open positions and leverage up using Martindale based on the alert of the popular non repainting Trendsignal version 2 indicator instead. This is an always in the market ea. Let me know if you think this is a good idea… If you think so… I will find and upload the files. So in summary… If a counter trend alert appears… Then all open positions are closed… and the Ilan will begin again opening trades in the new confirmed direction of the Trendsignal version 2 indicator.

Hi Sherriffonline,

I don’t know if you’re still open to creating EA’s but if you are I need your help. The strategy is traded on the 1hr and 4hr timeframes. The indicators that I use are the SUPERTREND, MA CROSSOVER, AND CCI.

The rules I follow for my set up are as follows:

1. Wait for Supertrend Indicator from buy trend to sell trend or vice versa.****
  2. Once supertrend indicator switches wait for MA Cross to follow (I only take the trades when the MA crosses after supertrend and not before)
  3. Once first 2 rules are met I place a buy order when CCI closes above 100 and a sell order when CCI closes below 100 on the following candle.

The stop loss is 5 pips below the prior swing low.
The take profit is a 1:2 ratio of stop loss.

I am unable to upload the indicators here for some reason, but I would be more than willing to email them to you. Please reach out to me at [email protected] and I’ll send everything right over to you.

If you are able to assist it is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

HI
ARE YOU STILL MAKING EA?
I HAVE A STRATEGY, I WANT TO TRY

Hi Sheriff,

Thank you for the willingness to assist. Much appreciated

I have an EA that i would love you to just give a little modification to suit my strategy. The name of the EA is Angel Bot. I can forward you the Bot but i dont how i can forward it to you

Hi Sheriff,

Long time no activity over here, I was wondering if the offer still stands.

Thank you.

Hi,
I don´t know if this thread is still going.

I have an strategy, but have no idea of how to code, so I was wondering if you could help me.

The strategy goes like this :

BUY if MACD Crossover below the Zero Line and Price is above 200 SMA
SELL if MACD Crossover above the Zero Line and Price is below 200 SMA

S/L : End of the wick of the high/close of the previous pullback (High for shorts, Close for longs)
T/P : 1.5 RRR in correlation with the set S/L

Thank you so much, I wait for your reponse.

Best regards

@sheriffonline
hello sir good day please make Mt4 EA for me these are the rules

1.price must always be above 200 EMA if we buy and below if we sell
2.price must touch the 50 EMA and give us a rejection candle (a closure above invalids the setup)
3 must use a 10 pip stop loss as default ( can be change )
4. risk reward ratio is 1:2

can u edit this EA so TP in price ex 1.30225 instead of in pip because i have many entries different price and need to TP at same price.

Auto SL and TS.ex4

forexfactory

DaVinci Modify Take Profit and Stop Loss.ex4

Pls make this horizontal line indicator for me . Stop loss placed 2 pips below the last closed for Buyorder. and 2pips above the last losed candle for sell orde. pls see image

Break even two candles after order