Client side script for VertexFx system

Dear Traders

This time I have developed an EA for using in client terminal of VertexFx system
This is VTL version of popular strategy of puria
In this EA we use three moving average and MACD indicator.
This EA will run on client terminal and open both buy and sell position based on available signals from indicators.

Please check it on VertexFx system demo account and give your feedback.

Thanks

I am working on automating this system, I have spent quite a few hours already and have some results.

What I have noticed so far that adding another indicator or two can give some excellent results.

My best results have been from trading long only, increasing position as signals repeat, decreasing them as opposite direction signals appear.

The system is good on the longer-term charts as well as the 5 minute and 15 minutes, most of the work I have done so far has been on a daily chart.

This is what I got when I generated a system for EURUSD daily chart using the prescribed Macd and Ma settings and adding LowPass Filter and Envelopes for the exit.

You will notice no short entries…, but an excellent profit and no losses.

I think there is a lot more available from optimizing the main criteria… , the prescribed Ma lengths can probably be adjusted to get better results.

I may do that today, optimize the thing to get a better result.

I did test EURJPY with the same settings… a terrible result… This system does not do well on all pairs…

The test on AUDUSD had good results although not as good as EURUSD.

As I do more tests I will post the results.

I think this system deserves a lot of study based on its simplicity.

I can’t download the file

I have done a lot of work with this system, attempting to automate it… It is not suitable for automation. I could not get it to make enough trades using a stop loss and take profit.
It is probably suitable for manual trading, discretionary trades, but in no way can it be automated properly.
Someone may find a way, I prefer to get good ratios for my strategies and with this system I could not get the numbers I require.