Offering Free Coding - Indicators/Strategies (cAlgo only)

I’m trying to brush up on my C# so I’m going to offer free coding services for cAlgo for now. I think it will also be a good way to promote cAlgo as an algorithmic trading platform. I’m not affiliated with them; I just hate Crap T4. There are also several advantages of trading via cAlgo over MT4, so I definitely recommend some of you to take a look.

This is open to everyone. Your work will be kept private and confidential. You can reply to this thread, send me a message or contact me any other way.

Hi Clark,

I know this a bit of a stretch since you posted this around 5 months ago now,
but I was wondering if your still offering free coding services for cAlgo?

As a student and relatively new trader it would help me out immensely if I could get m current strategy coded, if your interested I’d be very grateful

Thanks,

Kyle

Sure, just give me a message whenever you’re free. :slight_smile:

My email address is kyle.gwalker ‘at’ yahoo.com, could you drop me an email so I can reply with more details.

Thanks

Hi there,

Can you please help me amend the attched cAlgo?

The current function is, it follows the trend but also keeps opening the positions on the opposite direction. Suppose the trend is going up so as it is opening and closing the positions upwards it also keeps opening sell positions.

Now what I want to do is following the trend function is fine but the positions opening in the opposite direction should be pending orders.

I hope you can fix it. I’ll be thankful to you.

Kindest regards,

Sohail

Hello, this is an EA from FreshForex called Forex inControl MT4 Expert Advisors, can you create something like it? Here is what they say about it, Forex inControl is the universal system, which is greatly combined with any other systems. This is provided due to the fact that EA looks for the best possible moment for entrance for each currency pair. Thanks to this, drawdown situations overlap rarely and the same way, the system perfectly works with 4 currency pairs. The system imposes a tough control over drawdown, which allows to involve for trading the part of deposit you would like to use. Forex inControl has 11 year’s record of reliability proven by backtests and excellent results of trading on real accounts.

Hi,
I have idea for simple strategy, if you are still willing to free coding, please contact me at tctreton at gmail.com