My Currency Scalper EA works. Here is a proof of earning. What you think?

I use 25 currency pair with $100 only deposit.

I just started a forward test today so far, so good :slight_smile:

I only tested on leverage 1:500 and works great.
I attached a back test on USD/JPY and also attached the EA so you can try it.
Try it and let me know how is work for you.

See a public trading result:
Forward Test 1 at mql5.com Trading Signal 1 for MetaTrader 4
Forward Test 2 at mql5.com Trading Signal 2 for MetaTrader 4

Here you find Ea information at my blog: MT4 Robots

Currency Scalper Back Test UsdJpy.zip (53.2 KB)

Currency Scalper EA Version 1.zip (11.6 KB)

Not worth a penny : the scalper is now going to the limb…

Loss is very big while win is very small. I expected exactly the opposite from a sclaper : high R/R and low success rate.

Don’t like that : too much sensitive to even a very small success rate change.

Backtest quality is “N/A”…

All these “basic” things not applied there = failure sooner or later.

Not bad strategy tester.

I test now better strategy :eek:

Well take look on this.
Strategy Tester Report

Symbol USDJPY (US Dollar vs Japanese Yen)
Currency Scalper (v1) EA
FxPro.com-Real02 (Build 509)
Back tested with $100 deposit.

Total net profit $1233441.31
Maximal drawdown (3.03%)
AutoLot=true
Amount_Per_baseLot=100

On FxPro real account there is a minimum lot 0.1. That is mean the EA open 0.1 lot for every $100 balance because the Amount_Per_baseLot=100

Well I only tested on FxPro leverage 1:500. And I only tested from 2013 january.

UsdJpy back test on real account.zip (55.9 KB)

Also your modelling Quatily is NON
I can show better strategy Tester - its calling OPTIMISATIONS. EA like your will not work at real acc - it work only in Optimiser.

Put your EA at DEMO for start. And show your 6 months history at least with dd 3%. Only fter that we can say is it realy the same result like in your optimisations or not. I dont like optimisations and do not recomend you beleave in that and try to Sell EAs only from that stoopid optimiser. No one beleave you

1 Like

First of all Im not selling my EA im giving for free to my affiliates.

And second Second: I just get this 2 image from one of my slovak customer. Back tested on admiral broker leverage 1:100 Model quality 30.23%

Hallo xperya,

I’m sorry, but your EAs are terribly curve-fitted (i.e, over-optimized).

I’m not a hater. I have tried your EAs ( esp the Gold Trader D1 ) on several demos and tiny live a/c…all which went BUST.

When I run a 99.9% quality backtest for the same periods that the accounts went bust, the EAs show remarkable profits ==> ominous sign.

Another ominous sign is the EAs only survive in a given period of time (in backtest); infact, the exact same period that you say you coded them for ( e.g, 2011 to 2013. Anything earlier and even backtest fails ==> over-fitting again ).

In conclusion: you’ve released QUITE A FEW EAs in the last couple of weeks. [B]All I want to see is a 1 month forward test for ANY of them, leave alone 6 months[/B]. That is: to see any of your EAs [B]surviving for at least 1 month[/B].

Please do that, and prove your EAs are any good.

Good luck.

1 Like

Hello xperia,

Thanks a lot for this gift.

Just one question, We can see more options on the backtest you uploaded that in the ea you provided. For exemple ClosePendingAfterMinutes or Total_profit_Target.

Is it the latest version of your robot?

thanks

it must be 90% quality at least

Im sure that you already did find many 90% quality EAs in the past years. How many EAs you trade that had 90% quality? And you still looking for EAs? Whay is that? Is that because even with 90% quality Eas you still losing? :slight_smile: Don’t get me wrong. It was just a question.

This its a new version but im not sharing the new version to people on this forum as you can see the earlier replays from forum members. Thay said is Not worth a penny. Thay don’t need my EA :slight_smile:

It makes me sad to hear that and I hope that I am not the only one on this forum because indeed some comments sent by some people here do not motivate people to share their work and knowledge.
Please let me tell you that I think that your work is worth considering and if people think that your backtest do not have enough precision for their taste then I encourage them to take the robot and do their own backtest instead of badmouthing the developer. I thnk that it will be more constructive for everyone in this forum.

@cdumas: take note of my earlier post, and this one also

@xperya: you did not reply to my earlier post. I have test your EAs; on several DEMO accounts + on a tiny LIVE account + on several brokers ( LMAX, Armada, AxiTrader, Pepperstone, HotForex ); and guess what? ALL WENT BUST.

Please, I am not a hater. Show me your OWN forward tests to show any of the EAs are working for at least a month.

I know (after hanging out with good coders from another forum) that it is easy to make an EA that prints money on backtest (due to MT4 backtester’s limitations) but that does not work in live. That is why many recommend doing a WALK-FORWARD test instead of a BACKTEST. And if possible, using another tester (e.g ZORRO, or TRADESTATION).

Happy new year to all!

You decided in your mind that my EAs is not work ( just because you don’t know how to use it) and whatever takes you are going to prove it on this forum that my EAs is not good. That is a case? That is way im not posting no more EAs on this forum. Because a people like you.

If is easy to make an EA that prints money on backtest as you said then stop looking for no more EAs as its not worted.

Well I don’t care about you. Say whatever you want if that’s what makes you happy…

When i see on myFxBook :

• EA is named “Pro” …
  • Account is “Demo” …
  • Trades are very very small (some trades are +2 pips, one second !)

I am SURE it doesn’t work on real account.

It works on real account ? Just show us how many Billions you make…

hello everyone,

as a new come to this forum, I would not keep the silence to what you are debating about Xpera, I would say that Xpera DID A GREAT JOB AND CONTRIBUTION here, I am Very respect his work !!!

Some of you who criticized on his job should be aware what you can do and what you have done to this forum. Respect is a very basic education or you may go back to kindergarten for an review…

To those of posters who laughed at him, please show where your work/ea is so that we could make a judgment how well you are.

To Xpera, you are doing great, keep it up !

sorry I don’t mean to judge, why don’t you try to download his free demo EA and try on a demo account and observe for yourself?

Hi xperya, but EA works on all TF? Where I can see best setting?

:slight_smile:

The owner of this robot is a complete scam guy. I bought the robot and register with fxpro and i loose my $500 in less than 24hrs. Please browse about this robot you will found nothing good about it. The guy is very rude in answering your questions. He is just using the robot to get you registered to fxpro.
Please run away from it. I did the backtest with $10000 with no single profit and loss all the money in 2days.

1 Like

Ouhh thank so much for your information Sir.
It was helpful so much. If you want to use EA in trade, let’s choosing the real broker that allowing EA and any style trading strategy. I will suggest you some broker that is great for using EA, First using Real STP acccount in Mayzus, second using this ECN trading account on Forex from LiteForex