Simple EA with Amazing results

Hi everyone, I have tested an EA and I am attaching my back test results here to share with you people.
I used past 2 years data to test it. ( 1st JAN 2012 till present ).

see graph image:

I deposited 22 USD and used eruusd pair in 5 mints chart.
With proper tuning and settings of the advisor it converted 22 USD into 5000 USD in 2 years time…
If any one is intereted in this EA and .set file , please show ur concern and I will get in touch with u…

Thanks…
MAadi

Care to share any detail what so ever as to the strategy?

Hi,
Very good result … please Can i have this Ea to test it ?

Hi Maadi,
Yes, I am also interested to share this ES

People please dont be hooked into this. There are no details here at all. This is as much gambling as it is anything else.

OK Buddies as I am new here , I am having difficulties to post link and cant even attach the EA file here.
It says I need to post more replies b4 i get permission for this.
Can Any one tell me if i can send it to you people directly through email if its allowed here?
if yes , please share you email ids or let me know any other way.
Thanks…
MAadi

Hi, Maadi
Thanks a lot for your kind reply …
i have some experience in mql4 programing, if you send me your EA may be i can add any modifications
to enhance behavior if you like

Forex any way is a big calculated gambling game …

Maybe you can upload the file to dropbox and share the download link in this forum?
I don’t know if that’s allowed by the rules of the forum

Hi,

I am interested on this. Please send EA & Details to me to chanakam2000[at]gmail[dot]com
Then I can upload it here if you like.

Thank you !

Hi Maadi,

I don’t understand why you started with $22 in backtest?

If you do backtest the standard will be $5000 start. Most people will use something thereabouts.

I’m just curious why you started with such a low figure? I’m guessing your’re using a scalping EA and not taking spread in to account.
Is that right?

This EA is based on EMA crossover. And thats it.
no more complex science is involved in it.
You just need to set EMA crossover figures, Lot Size, TP , TL , TS and you are done.

Zeber the reason I started the test with 22 uSD was just to check if it can take higher risks with low capital . so 22 is just a random value.
Offcourse you can set what ever amount you like to in this EA.

I want you people to test this EA and share your results here along with graph.

I am posting the link here within few minutes …

I request all newbies to test this EA 1st on demo account and only when fully confident go for the Real account…

Here is the link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B76S9dCTRPqTUkpaVHoyY0dmM3c/edit?usp=sharing

copy paste it…
Alot of credits for the developer.

Tnx for sharing

Can you please tell us what are the settings you used for back testing & on which currency pair you tested it.

Thank you !

thanks for shareing, can you share your set file please?

Thanks for getting back to me Maadi, I will see if I can forward test this on a demo account. I had tick data for backtesting but my data suddenly seems to have gone corrupt, it will take time to re-install everything.