EA with great results

today i introduce my ea after finishing the follow up period ( 3 months)

it made approximately 230% of the account

Expert Advisor Specification:
Platform Metatrader 4
Trading Pair : all pairs except gold
Time Frame H1- 4H
Start with as Little as $150
EA isn’t martingale
EA uses stop loss and trailing stop

Looks interesting.
Can u show us a detailed report or better a myfxbook link. Images can be manipulated

thanks for your interesting
this is myfxbook link check it

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/ea-great-results/890967

So you average down and then close out the whole series when it is in profit. Hardly a new or revolutionary concept.

It works until it doesn’t, and the one time it doesn’t your entire account will go boom.

Move along folks, nothing to see here…

thank you jadd for your comment and i respect your opinion
but before you look at draw down look at profit ratio and equity now
i can close all open trades easily and i will be the winner

best regards

Must say nice work. Ever read that bit of small print on a PDF past performance is no representative of future returns.

Few questions for you, should help you evaluate your EA. First live or demo account? Basic question. I hope its live forward test results.

But why so many trades. I see 1900 trades in 13 weeks, that’s 30 trades a day for 1.13% profit or 0.04% per trade. Bit of a scalping strategy. Technical or price action? Whats your risk per trade? At 1% it would mean you need 25 winners for every 1 loser and that’s just to break even! I see it takes 75 to 100 trades to recover a loss suggesting risk is much higher.

Whats your basket size. You say all pairs but is just the majors or the main 28?

What have your back test results like? Are they similar or far more impressive?

Bro, to be honest I don’t really care for the answers but you should. Particularly if its a demo account. You need to set up your $150 account and trade it live. If after three months you get the same result the go celebrate success. Don’t be dishearten if it doesn’t. By this stage you should know your strategy well enough by mow to figure out where it went wrong.

Best of luck with it

Demo account, data locked, if it quacks like a duck its probably a …

thank you bobbillbrowne for your nice questions

1. the account is demo and i attached the ea with many pairs to follow up it and to select the best pairs . to see the performance of the ea under difficult circumstances
  2. yes there are many trades but in this ea’s properties you can select max. no. of trades,lot size, trading periods
    this ea mainly scalper depend on intelligent price action strategy
    you can easily achieve 30% to 40% monthly with 10% to 15% draw down

the above account is 5000$ to to make the ea works with many pairs to select the best pairs
we tried the ea on live account and the results were good see this statement

Statement(4)

i am sorry if i forgot to answer a question

best regards

Best of luck with this one bro, think you would be better of using your strategy manually. You should know it well enough by now.

Thanks, really nice EA

thank you andy87

Congrats… Lets hope that it sustains for a longtime… Howabout this being used at news hours… Wat is the time you run the ea??

thanks,Forex Dog for you post
i leave the EA to work with news to see how will ea work in difficult circumstances although this cause slight drawdown but ea broken all these obstacles

some EA’s profits in this week

profits by the EA in this week

nice week end

ok sowhat?
how can we get hold of that EA?
regards
fred

Still demo bro, if so only one thing to do now, test it live. No point wasting your time in a demo account if its already demonstrating the it can achieve the desired result

you can contact me at my e mail . you can find it in my profile

thanks for your post

hi,bobbillbrowne

see my previous posts . i posted real account statement to the ea
this demo account for only showing the results clearly

you know there is no difference between demo and real account if you use good broker

i hope you understood this my point of view

thank you for your reply to my thread

good luck

Yeah there is bro, its called slippage and it can be a pain in the ass