PLEASE HELP. How To Adjust Settings On Forex Robot?

TENGRI_Trofi 1.4.16 opens very few trades. This week it only opened 63 trades while the normal Tengri opened 154. Other weeks it opens even less. With default setting it only takes a few trades a year. To trade more frequently you have to change OpenNewTF and OpenNextTF to 1. Also make sure you installed the Corridor and NonLagMa indicators.

With the recent big movements in EURUSD I crashed a demo account with the normal Tengri (that´s the reason I changed LotStep to 2000 instead of 1000 now) but Tengri Trofi resisted and made a big profit. It also have an option to stop opening new baskets and equity protection.

Lastly now I am testing the normal Tengri with USDCAD and the same settings as EURUSD. It shows promise because that pair doen´t have such as strong trends as EURUSD that is what kills this EA. I started 1 week ago and It made almost the same profit as EURUSD. But at a first look is seems to tend to open larger baskets so I can´t really tell.

Dear jp78, I can’t fin the TENGRI_Trofi 1.4.16, would you be so kind to give us a zip or a link where we can get it? Please also the corridor and NonLagMA indicators. Thanks in advance.

Thanks all,
after not using google and co I did find it after loooong searcing but was acctually very close :wink:

I have not yet posted 5 but here the link: 3w dot mql5 dot com/ ru / code / 9226

Cheers

This is my setup but since 24hrs nothing is happending. Can somebody tell me whats wrong? I use the pair eurusd/usdchf
Thanks

As I said it makes very little trades. Try with the settings I put in page 2 of this thread.

Thx, will try the same setup, but as I understood it was a very aggressive setup.
What is the most important inputs to trigger the EA?
Do it exist like a mini manual somewhere beside all the info in the threads?
Thx

The regular Tengri settings i posted are aggresive. The Tengri Trofi one´s I think are fine.
If there is information about this EA I think it´s in Russian. I translated the comments in the source code using Google Translate but even so I don´t understand some of the settings very much. Right now I have the translated sources in another computer. I can upload them next week.

Tnx again jp78 for your response. Recently I am trying to modify its settings. i figure out it can increase its success rate if we set the take profit target less than 10 pips and set the opening lot sequence like 0.01,0.02,0.03,0.04,0.05,0.06,0.07,0.08,0.09 and so on. I know it will increase the risk and so do the return. So can you please tell me how to make the openings positions lot sequence like I mentioned? Thanks in advance.

You can´t. The iincrease in lot size is calculated using LotExponent1 or LotExponent12 more or less like this:
New Lot size=Last Size*LotExponent1 (or LotExponent1) depending on the number of orders.
To do that you would have to modify the source code. It is in the function NextLot.

After 1 year, the results with Tengri Trofi are quite good.

if i want to use this robt with microlot i have to set something in its command sheet? i mean in microlot account eurusd is named eurusd micro … the robot will work automatically or not?
Thanks

can you please share the link of tengri trofi???

still are you use tengri? can you give best setting and how much need for run this EA?

I tested Tengri Tofi unitl April. The best set are the ones I put in this thread for EURUSD and USDCAD. The minimum amount is 1000$.
Lately the profit wasn´t so good but neverthless it as quite safe and it survived big movements.

I make a demo account for Tengri and Tengri Trophy using my own setting to compare.
I use Fast VPS and ECN account. I will make a report soon. And also share the setting if it is work.

I also downloaded the Robot EA and tested it on a $1000 demo account for the past week ending July 21 2017. The results have been mixed so far. Granted, the past week has been volatile, especially with the significant rise in the EURUSD.
I’ve only trades the EURUSD, USDCHF, and the GBPUSD.
So far, my realized net profit is $26.25. My floating net loss is $88.80. So my floating losses are about four times as much as my realized gains.
I did not change the default settings.
Summary:
Net gain is 5.25%
Equity is at 83%
Drawdown: 49.5%

Within one week you managed to clock up an astonishing 50% drawdown? That alone outweighs any profit factor, don’t you think? Risk of ruin must be at 100% (when calculated correctly).

Yes, the drawdown was mostly caused by the EURUSD spike. Otherwise than this, this EA has not been too impressive. I will try one more week or so with the default settings. Will post any new updates.

Hi @jp78 I have installed and setup Tengri 1.4.16 and i see a “Robot :slight_smile:” but there is not info list on the left of the chart. Does it mean it is working? The info section on the left is not showing up. I had downloaded it from the link provided by @europer. Please help?

Can you please send the Tengri Trofi EA

Please help share Tengri tofi with set files if any