Raj Napal Brampton Forex Robot.Very good 99% Success rate. Anyone used it?

I have been following this robot on the developers myfxbook and it really seems like a great EA. I would definitely like to purchase raj napal brampton. Would you suppose it would work for Binaries too?

I think I received a newsletter about it in my e-mail this morning. It looks good. I don’t see anywhere it mentions for binaries. I think its for forex only. Is this the robot you are talking about? Raj Napal | Brampton Edition! | Forex Robot

If it works for EUR/USD I am fine with that. I’m gonna grab a copy and run it on a demo for a month and see.

I just purchased Raj Napal. Has not taken any trades yet since its friday night and the market is closed. I am looking forward for monday. Lets see how this brampton performs.

Thats one really good sales page they have thats for sure, I hope their performance is just as good. Jakeroberts, how is the customer support from them?

$49 wow thats a deal to good to be true

@richardhill, long time reader first time poster bro???

Support is good Richard, quick responses. Now its time to see it in action.

@jakeroberts. Hows scion going bro. Maybe the profit goldeneye. Or that free signal service. You have some strange connections bro

I had a lot of faith in the scion forex autotrader but they are still doing some major upgrading. Each time I contacted them they say they are upgrading. Was good when it actually “running”!

usd/cad and eur/usd run optimal with Raj Napal. Do those pairs correlate in some way?

All currency pairs correlate to a certain degree.

Hold on… raj napal is a correlation ea? Please clarify you’ve got me real interested because I do manual correlation trading myself too.

It does not mention it’s a correlating based EA and I can’t really find anything correlation type things in the inputs.

mmmm, it seems a bit slow imho

Only $49 and a demo account on myFXbook with only 23 trades… mmmmmm…

I would stay clear of this one.

The amount of trades taken has nothing to do with the overall performance of the robot. They opened that myfxbook account in mid Feb because I don’t see any activity before. I don’t care if a robot takes a few trades as long as its making me money it’s a winner.

I bought this on Friday and just got it running on Demo account. They have asked to use their SET files and not play with it ourselves. Strategy testing has been disabled so you dont mess with the settings.

I only got the SET files for USDCAD and EURUSD. Seems they are working on other currency pairs at the moment.

I fear for their stoploss setting as it is set to 1000. I am not sure if its because of 5 digit broker of mine or if they are so sure about their entry signals…

It trades hourly and that works for me as I don’t have time during the day to check on the trade every few minutes…

Lets see what comes of it…

Technically its only the default stop-loss until it goes into +3 pips and then its moved to break-even, so the stop-loss amount really is not much of a matter since 99% of the time its moved to break-even. I am actually really interested to see how this works, its sort of a unique ea.

To be selling an EA you need to show prospective customers more the 23 trades over 2 months! Plus the demo myFXbook isn’t track or trading privileges verified.

Plus the website shows 2 example trades on the EURUSD, but the trading history on myFXbook doesn’t have any EURUSD trades! As for the Metatrader backtest, well these can be tweaked to show a nice balance\equity curve.

If the bot is so good, the developer should have the guts to put their money where their mouth is, on a real account with the bot running! Just my 2cent based on years of looking at various EAs and developing them.

It took a trade few hours ago and made $0.30 profit. But note I am using 0.10 volume.