Dux Forex Signal Service Discussion

Has anyone used their trading signals? They seem to be pretty legit. They charge a fee of $5 per month for signals but before I drop 5 bucks down on them, I want to know if anyone has used their trading signals and are they profitable?

Its actually cheaper than $5, its $4.95 per month. I would like to see some results before subscribing although I did see some reviews that dux forex signals is good.

Do they have alerts for their signals?

Yes they do

Sounds interesting. Let us know how it goes.

EUR/USD [B]+25 PIPS[/B] last night

Tunucks, you are a subscriber of dux forex?

Yes, since last week. But this is the first trade I placed based from their signals and it was a good profit. They have e-mailed me two more alerts on EUR/USD and GBP/USD today. Lets see what happens.

So they give you e-mail alerts for signals. I suppose you can configure your mobile to receive the signals as well, right?

Tunucks, any trades get taken recently? How did they end?

Got an alert this morning for buy entries. Made +24 pips with EUR/USD and the GBP/USD trade is still open and around a +12 pip p/l at the moment. Dux Forex expects it to go up another 10 pips. I’m impressed by this service.

EUR/USD [B]+24 PIPS[/B]
GBP/USD [B]+12 PIPS[/B] STILL OPEN!

Thats good. I’m gonna give them a try. I’m so glad we have a place like babypips so we can get first hand experience from people who try out things. :smiley:

USD/CAD [B]+20 PIPS[/B] today.

These results you guys are discussing are from Dux forex signals right? Or are you using something else?

Yes, these results are from using Dux Forex signal service. I have been only using their signals to achieve these results.

I got an alert in my inbox from dux forex. It is a signal for EUR/USD. Market price is getting close to the entry, can’t wait to see. This is my first trade from their signals. :smiley:

Yes they sent a signal alert for the eur/usd. I hope these guys continue their reign, lol. Last week every signal was a profit. Hope this week is the same.

Made a good profit today. EUR/USD +42 PIPS!

Another winning day indeed. Duke, where did you exit your trade? You seemed to have have waited beyond “Take Profit 1”, correct?

Ya tunucks, since they give 3 take profit points, I decided to wait longer to make more profit. Take profit 1 was clearly hit which makes the trade a success either way.