Dux Forex Signal Service Discussion

They just sent another USD/CAD trade this morning and it was a +20 pip profit. So far so good for this week by Dux Forex.

They just sent another USD/CAD trade this morning and it was a +20 pip profit. So far so good for this week by Dux Forex.

How long have you used their service ?

Any idea when they are going to release their ea… Following their trades via emails-- then logging in and trading it-- all in the name of testing is just a p.i.t.a…

Good Dux forex for calling that last trade made 30 pips

Today’s AUD/USD signal [B]+28 PIPS[/B]. Great trade.

This was a quick loser today. Another “great” trade by DUX Forex. I bet they are going to say now that you could have made 4 pips out of it if only you managed it right:18:

Canceled their subscription … Way to many losing signals

USD/CAD trade [B]+61 pips[/B].

Richard, you’re talking about the most recent signal right? Then ya, that was a great trade. I got out at +42 pips. I could have held on for longer and grabbed another 20 pips or so.

I dont understand what means performance on a DUX site. Can you explain it? Thank you.

Vorbis, they are upgrading their performance display script. They will give you a trial if you request it. That way you can test their signals.

I have heard a great deal of good things about Dux Forex so I will finally join this thread. I am more of a Sydney trader so do they give signals on the the AUDUSD pair?

Yes if you see the previous posts, there were plenty of AUD/USD trades. Some of my most profitable trades by Dux Forex were from the AUD/USD and I think it’s because numerous times the signals were given at the start of that session(Syndey). Lately the fresh signals get posted during the New York session.

I cancelled my subscription today. Too much hit and miss. You need 2 or 3 winners to a loser to break even and never sure when to close the trade. In the long run I suggest this won’t make you profit unless you have someone able to close the trade.
Maybe this EA that is promised might improve things, will be interested to see

Good luck everyone…now waiting to do my own winning trade on the Chinese news on its way soon :wink:

USD/CAD [B]+38 pips[/B]. Great signal by Dux Forex today!

My first signal on the usd/cad was +61 pips! I am impressed. I am happy I held on until Take Profit 3. I hope dux forex continues to profit like this. I notice their support team is very friendly. I am already a fan.:cool:

Another trade today +39 pips! Dux Forex has been doing really well lately.

Instant signal.

The second trade in a row hit TP3. For the signals to hit TP3 is very good’ I got +38 pips on today’s trade. Awesome signals man. Thank you babypips for letting us know about dux!

[B]+32 pips[/B] today on USD/CAD signal. This time it hit TP3 in minutes. They are on a real roll lately. This is the fourth consecutive winning trade!

I am going to purchase a hoodie to show my support. I need one anyway(Vancouver weather) and what could be better than rocking the dux forex!