Dux Forex Signal Service Discussion

Yes and No, on my accounts the trades haven’t hit the start price yet but both have gone through the SL, so both trades are still pending orders:51::51::51::51:

Well the GBP/USD has paid off for me it hit TP2:D . On my account it would have not hit TP3 yet and the price is now going the wrong way!

Still waiting for the other order to be taken

GBP/USD hit the Profits…
usd/cad was against my analyse iam short at moment with 30Pips Profit…

i must say i do not like the signal style of dux …they try to catch some pips at the top of the moves…and the sl is realy realy big compared to the tp …

and there is a new trade signal :wink:

Thoughts on the EUR/USD trade, bailout with a small profit or let it run?

Do you think it will hit TP1?

As soon as it moved to profit I moved SL to BE+1 pip. It is closed with 1 pip profit.

What happened on your side?

Mines still open!, I hopped more people would have joined in and we could all have a chat about it when it was in profit.

If (and its a big if) it gets into profit I will close it.

Just got out of the EURUSD with a few pence profit.

I ve not take the eur /usd trade at the entry signal…but i closed it there …
usd /cad i also did not take it cause it was against my analyse
from my 3weeks at dux it seems to be like trading in the direction of the signal is more profitable then trading the signal itself …but my test will go on
nice weekend to all

Another loss on the USD/CAD

I subscribed but didnt follow even one trade for me i must see the analysis and it should be fundamentally wise before i trade

The EUR/USD trade has gone from their site! it never hit TP1 1.05569 it got close on Monday down to 1.05572, The trade was still their yesterday!

Can anyone shed any light on the trade?

Paul

next signal is on the site…but does not suit to my analyse so i will not trade it…
i will quit the dux service at end of this week because its totaly different to my style of trading.
i will move to ddmarkets in january and will check this service…(check the performance,its amazing what they did in november :wink: )

happy piping to all of you and hope dux will make you some money

It’s already been with in 25 pips of SL, I got the email and put it on my demo account and with in 2 mins it had past the entry price and almost hit SL, all with in 60 mins

Just hit SL

Edit:- Just checked the web site and they have removed it, a bit quicker than normal

The latest EUR/USD, GBP/USD and USD/CAD signals were all profitable. Currently another USD/CAD signal just got triggered moments ago and it is currently in a profit(still open). Dux Forex’s analysis are great, with the news coming out of Canada, they knew that it would be bullish.

I apologize for not updating the findings as I said I would. I don’t have the information in front of me but I believe the stats for the first 7 trades since I started were something along the following:

~ -260 pips going for T1 (1 win / 6 losses)
~ -249 pips going for T3 (1 win / 6 losses)

I am sure I started on a bad streak but the lack of transparency on the website around the trade history and the fact the signals routinely risk around 50 pips to make 20, if going for T1, means the systems needs a higher win rate than what I am seeing. It is possible over the long term that the system is profitable but I am not willing to keep paying $4.99 a month to find out.

Best of luck to all!

The USD/CAD signal today reached TP1. I will be hanging on for TP2! Lets go Dux! :cool:

I am also still in the trade which is currently at +6 pips. It went to +20 but I decided to hold on to TP2. The latest trades by dux forex were all profitable for me too. I am currently a subscriber of 3 other signals providers and dux forex is much superior still charging a fraction per month of what the other guys are charging. They have their ups and downs but they are still the number one signals provider from my experience based on overall performance, membership price, customer support, trading knowledge and user friendliness. I will definitely be continuing my subscription with dux forex forever while I am in the forex business. If they provided signals for Gold it would be really good. I am also a metal trader.

I have moved SL to BE. I asked Paul from their support team about the USD/CAD trade and he said that the probability of it going higher is very high. Lets see if their predictions are accurate. For all of us who never bailed at TP1 will likely make it to TP3! I think we all could use the profits around this time of year. I am going on a mad shopping spree.

USD/CAD [B]+50 PIPS[/B] Today. Sweet!