Good reviews on FX-Agency Advisor system for MT4

To followup on this thread, I have been using this fx-agency advisor 2 system and I am very impressed. In terms of an indicator, this is the best one I have ever used so far. My results using the H1 during the london session earlier today. this system usually makes around 30 pips average per day.

GBP/USD +24 pips
EUR/USD +33 pips

Nice. After reading lots of positive reviews on this fx-agency advisor version 2 system. I am going get in on it.

My first month with using the fx-agency advisor 2 has been pretty good. Been using it on the H1, H4. The results have been excellent. If you are able to trade during the london and new york session, you will be really profitable with this system. Definitely one to have.

I have a an awesome strategy that makes between 10-60 pips in a few hours with this system. I have used it on the EUR/USD and GBP/USD and it works really well. For those who have this system, I will show you my method that makes profits. Will update you guys soon.

So here is what you do. Load the FX-Agency Advisor 2 on your chart and turn to the H1 time frame. Be sure BarsAgo setting is set to 1 because when using lower time frames, thats the best setting. When you see a signal given by the dashboard, you place the two pending orders on each side. One will trigger and when that happens, you cancel the other trade. In most cases, the one that gets triggered first is the profitable one. During the London session this is one of the most accurate strategies you can use. I use this each time and I get around a 80-90% win rate! I traded the GBP/JPY in this case.

Unless there is myfxbook link that shows real results from trading this indicator…either by manufacturer or user, it is hard to believe.

Looks like FXA has improved their website. I went short on GBP/USD this morning since the FX-Agency Advisor 2 gave a signal. It was a +36 pip profit.

Does it work for gold, metals and binary options also? I am trading forex right now and doing pretty good with dux forex but I would like to trade gold and binary options.

Yes, it gives signals for everything, you can add/remove any symbol you want and the fx-agency advisor 2 will give signals for it. This software is very professional so it is loaded with features. Look at my chart, I have added Gold, Silver and Shares. I can add as many more as I want.

Here is a closeup of the signals dashboard.

Wow. I never knew you could do that. I am going to buy this system tomorrow. Looks really good according to all the reviews I have seen. Nice find Richardhill!

EUR/USD signal made +31 pips on the H4.

Take profit is your discretioj? Looks like indicator does not provide that

This looks promising.
Are they related with the new FXA Advisor 3? or not?

To answer my own question, the FXA Advisor 3 is really related to them but not the best system they have. Just receive a reply from them.

Their reply is as follows:

“The FX-Agency Advisor 2 is much better than Advisor 3. It has better signals and more features. To answer your question, yes that link you provided me is connected to us. It is our sales page. $50 is the price but do note that it is not the best system we have.”

I tried their Advisor 3 since it is only $50 and within the first hour, I made a trade and got out with just 14 pips. I think not a bad trade as when I checked the other pairs, particularly 5 which I use, I should have got 5-6 signals which all resulted to a good profit if I just purchased the software 3 hours earlier. Mostly 30-50 pips and the Max was 100 pips. Most of their trades maintain 1:7 R/R ratio but lowest I have seen was 1:2.6.

Anyway, I just shared what I have experienced and will monitor this for the next few days or weeks. So maybe, I’ll just create a new thread for this as it may be disorganized if I wrote my results here.

are there any updates to this thread?

FX-Agency Advisor 3 is good for scalping only in my opinion. Advisor 2 is much much better. The higher price is worth the software.

Of course FX-Agency Advisor 2 is more accurate and has more features. It has a multi-currency dashboard that delivers signals. Here is mine… nice color scheme. :wink:

This is advertisement.

Richardhill and Garmin are only discussing together on how great this system is. No other proof has been seen. The same for the DUX system.

Do not rely on this thread for determining the actual working of this system.

No it’s not I was responding to the other guys response mentioning FX-Agency Advisor 3. Having owned both systems, the older system version 2 is better. Its just my opinion. There’s nothing advertising about that. Do you see any links?

This is advertisement.

Richardhill and Garmin are only discussing together on how great this system is. No other proof has been seen. The same for the DUX system.

Do not rely on this thread for determining the actual working of this system.