Good reviews on FX-Agency Advisor system for MT4

I am new to this forum but I see it is very informative and I have also found really useful things on this forum so I thought I would ask this question here if anyone has tried FX-Agency Advisor 2? I have read reviews and almost all appear to have great results.

Good looking indicator. I received newsletters about that fx-agency advisor version 2 system but have not tried it. Would be interested to know BP forums opinion on this.

How do you even use such a software ?

After reading their online tutorial, it appears to be a price action system which is a good thing and you have to look out for the “wait” signals. You place two orders a buy and a sell. When one hits you cancel the other.

I’m thinking of giving this system a try soon. Normally I do not buy indicators but this one always stands out to me. I am using Dux Forex signals already which are practically the best possible solution for any forex trader at least for me, still I would like to try this. More confirmation can’t hurt.

[QUOTE=“richardhill;721490”]I’m thinking of giving this system a try soon. Normally I do not buy indicators but this one always stands out to me. I am using Dux Forex signals already which are practically the best possible solution for any forex trader at least for me, still I would like to try this. More confirmation can’t hurt.[/QUOTE] cool please let me know Richard.

And how big of a lot size do you use when using dux forex signals ?

It looks very expensive for an indicator.

Its expensive but if one were to pay for an indicator like that, it would be worth it. This system has been available since 2009 so it must be a really good system. Its $549 but they have a promo where we can get it for $329. I might buy it this week. You have to visit FXA Trade to get this system. That is all I know.

[QUOTE=“richardhill;721986”]Its expensive but if one were to pay for an indicator like that, it would be worth it. This system has been available since 2009 so it must be a really good system. Its $549 but they have a promo where we can get it for $329. I might buy it this week. You have to visit FXA Trade to get this system. That is all I know.[/QUOTE] ok cool let me know how it goes Richard and if it works out for you I’ll buy it also

Thanks

Yes, I will :wink:

Hmmm… we just might take a look at it.

So, how you are doing, garmin?
Wait for some review from you.

I purchased this system on the 15th and took about 24 trades. 22 of them were profitable. This fx-agency advisor version 2. system is showing some good results. My first impression when I loaded the system was that it seems high end. The sleekness and the feature that allows you to drag the dashboard around the chart with a simple click adds gives it a premiumish experience. I am using fxpro and trade metals and stocks. This system gave signals for those as well. very very impressed. I will look to post you guys a picture of my chart.

Checked their website and still at the 500 plus Mark. Not sure about the discount.

I posted the discount url but the mod removed it. I guess we can’t paste links here. If you type fx-agency advisor 2 discount in Google you should see the page.

Does anyone have any performance results from this indicator?

To followup on this thread, I have been using this fx-agency advisor 2 system and I am very impressed. In terms of an indicator, this is the best one I have ever used so far. My results using the H1 during the london session earlier today. this system usually makes around 30 pips average per day.

GBP/USD +24 pips
EUR/USD +33 pips

Nice. After reading lots of positive reviews on this fx-agency advisor version 2 system. I am going get in on it.

My first month with using the fx-agency advisor 2 has been pretty good. Been using it on the H1, H4. The results have been excellent. If you are able to trade during the london and new york session, you will be really profitable with this system. Definitely one to have.

I have a an awesome strategy that makes between 10-60 pips in a few hours with this system. I have used it on the EUR/USD and GBP/USD and it works really well. For those who have this system, I will show you my method that makes profits. Will update you guys soon.