https://www.ea4u.info/EA/Scalper_EA_233.zip

Title: Scalper_v9.3 Currency Pairs: All

Timeframe: M1 Lots Size: 0.1

TakeProfit: 3 StopLoss: 0

Trading Time: 17:00 to 07:00 GMT

Best Results With: EUR/USD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, EUR/CHF

Compatibility: Only MT4

Scalper_v9.3_Beta.zip (140 KB)

I will start this today and let you know how it goes, does it a different Magic for each pair?

Paul

No using same magic number, but you can change it from inputs box.

I did change it just incase :slight_smile:

I see its not using a stoploss will it close if it goes to far the wrong way?

Started trying this out on Demo yesterday. So far so good up +35 pips with no losers. Could be up more if not for the “no hedging allowed” errors in my demo. Can you please explain the strategy behind the EA?

Your broker doesn’t allow hedging broker Please try on any other broker.

Hi nomii,Im also gonna give the Scalper a try.One question can the scalping times be extended ?will it still work?
Thanks

Its not working for me, it shows that calendar and all, but it wont make any trades. Also when i put in the expert folder, it doesnt make mql4 document from ex4

Can you place the trades on a public myfxbook account?

I would leave the trading time alone it trades in the quite trading times just after London shuts through until it’s about open.

With NO SL be careful you can end up in a big LOSS

OK Nomii, I am now trying out your EA with an account with no hedging/FIFO rules. Still can you please explain your startegy. It will be helpful to all of us trying out.

Thank You, but its not working for me.

This is 垃圾

A considerable majority of binary options traders feel overwhelmed by the sheer amount of information they need to acquire, digest and implement in order to win a trade. That’s why the number of robots available in the market has grown continuously through the years. For a long time, these binary option robots were not of a great quality, but now a robot has finally been released that we do not hesitate to recommend.

Closed Buy 0.1 Lots #USDCAD 1.39573 for +3.0 pips, total for today +48.0 pips

Nommi friend, This EA does not open orders and can not do the test, I ActivTrades brokerage account, because I can not friend ?? Help me please

Nommi friend, This EA does not open orders and can not do the test, I ActivTrades brokerage account, because I can not friend ?? Help me please

Do you own the www.forexscalpingrobot.com ? I was trying to get some further info on that EA, if you could provide me further details?

Closed Buy 0.1 Lots #EURCHF 1.08611 for +3.0 pips, total for today +80.6 pips