My experience with Ashraf Laidi and DDMarkets

Me personally start big and TP piece by piece and i found that more profitable

Also you should do your research before following the trades just see the sentiment in twitter i dont follow all signals especially if the sentiment is bearish and there is a news coming i might trade seconds before the news with a really tight SL so if the news was good ill enjoy the spark and if it isnt my SL will safe me from suffering

also i like to trade with the signal if the duration is long and TL is far by going in and out with half of the position using trends and support and resistance that is really profitable specially if the road has resistant and trend line

If you take the gbp/usd selling signal by ashraf i sold it at 1.5005 and re entered at 1.5095 before the Gbp news today which will make me gain an extra 100 pips if the price went to the real TL and im planning to do it again around 1.4950

Ashraf nailed the GBP now with 160+ pips in USD and more in other two … Good job … i dismessed his trade on JPY because and it didnt move yet ill set on the side before the news this is too risky for me

One these ‘retarded’ trades (EURGBP) is a nice profit for me. I know they sent updates on it but I closed most of the trade now. The real fireworks will start tomorrow :slight_smile:

The Gbp was expected to fail and ashraf said to sell it few days ago against AUD , USD and JPY and it was a really a money printing deal i was afraid from the EUR so i break even before the news … But really DDMarkets are awesome they move against the consensus and still make profit and for me that is a service that really worth paying for . Thank you Pollar for the thread without i will never know the best analyst i ever saw

My plan is to use these two signal providers.

I just subscribe to Ashraf and will see what it has. I am happy with DDmarkets as well.

Thanks both for the information about these two signal providers.

You are welcome alaali there is a new signal from ashraf and its really founded in a strong fundamental and technical base hope it will play out in our favor

The spike in the EUR has worked for me with DDmarkets signal.

For Ashraf’s as the latest one is against the EUR not sure how it will go. Anyway has entered both of them.

USDCAD DDmarkerts signal is still doing good, will keep it as much as possible.

I think it clear now why they were long on the Euro. I have been with them for a long time and they never change the take profits. They must have been concerned but this was spot on. They said EURUSD will go down at the beginning of the day (today) and then go up.

DD Markets are the best there is no doubt

Actually for me DDMarkets is better than all the other services I tried.

I think I will focus on them for the next few months and then try Ashrafs later.

Ashraf issued two signals yesterday one hit SL and one right now in nice profit GBPNZD im really enjoying it :slight_smile:

I am following Ashraf, not by trades but by overall analysis
Ashraf is fundamental trader, therefore his trades are way too long term, which is not suitable to me,
My trades are 1 to 5 days per trade, low leverage but as many as 15 trades per week.

I am still looking for the best signals, and not yet found one

I closed ashrafs trade in GBPNZD in small profit and just canceled my trial period with them. As Jehad Refaie said, It is a really long term trades and your account size should be adequate for that kind of trades.

For me DDmarkets are better in term of these trades, the time for the trades are around 10-30 days. Most of the time the trades will be hanging around the entry point so you can add more and close some trades in profit and just keep on or part of one which will may hard to the TP.

The current opened trade with them is near the entry point. I closed the old one and opened two trades from entry point which are now 26 pips in profit.

If my account grow up to 10K, I will think again about joining Ashraf.

If anyone knows a good signals for short term trades please let us know.

My account is adequate and im really comfortable with the fundamental analysis and its where the huge profits rely on

i tried to trade on daily basis but that doesn’t work for me so much headache for little profit

I think DD Markets suits you better but also they trade once or twice per week

If you found any other signal providers please share it with us

You should at least keep some of the position the weekly close was a new low so beside the fundamentals we should make another lower low

ddmarkets did trade well in the US elections. They closed the trades too early if you ask me but I am happy I shorted that gbpjpy and dow jones.

This thread seems pretty suspicious imo, too many posts made by accounts where it’s their one and only post.

I agree.

Several of the contributors have apparently been banned/removed, too - including the OP.

I can’t, myself, see the merit in keeping such threads on the board at all. They only occupy space, and front-page space as well, when they get “bumped”, displacing other more useful stuff so that it isn’t seen.

since we are sharing experience let me tell you that DD markets is bad … it looks like the people above are trying to sell it … anyway i have tested several signals providers and Ashraf and another one named
Trade Doctors was the best in my opinion ashraf has a fundamental approach and trade doctors a tehcnical this helped me considerably in my trading since i was a newbie

It’s nice knowing there is a thread on us here. To clarify a few things, the performance is not manipulated. When the markets were more volatile we did realize hundreds of pips per month, some months even over +1,000 pips.

If anyone did use the signals when losses were incurred (as evident from the performance) and decided to leave we can understand the negative experience. While we cannot guarantee profits, to this date we have recovered from every loss.

Recently many currency pairs and crosses are less volatile. We cannot even attempt realizing +600 pips if there is an almost complete standstill.

We have no idea who these people who tried to ‘sell us,’ our performance at the time was well above average.

Since April we have realized around +500 pips, which is what used to garner in less than a month several years ago.