Question about Stop loss EA

Hello I am new to trading Forex and I wanted to know if anyone could help with finding an EA. I use MT4 and I know they have a trailing stop with minimum of 15 points built into there program and it trails from there but the problem I am having is that it needs to move up 16 points for MT4 to set my stop loss at only 1 point above my original open price so for me to actually lock down 15 points of profit price needs to move 31 points in my favor, I was looking for an EA that once the trade I placed moved positive the same 16 points in placed my stop loss automatically for me at actually 15 points from my original open price not 1 point which is what MT4 does so if price continues to go in my favor great but if it moves against me it will close the trade at the actual 15 points of profit, I know I could do this manually by after the order passes the 15 points I just set a stop loss there but I wanted to know if there is an EA that would do this automatically for me and then if it could trail from there great, I just don’t want for it to continue happening like its happens to me several times already that I place an order using the MT4 with the built in 15 point trailing stop and price moves up in my favor lets say 28 points and then price moves down against me and the order closes with only 1 point profit
Thank you guys for all your help and tips I really appreciate it