ExpandGrid EG104

EG104 EA, originally ExpandGrid, is a collection of grid styles that have been optimized by intense tests, results from demos and real accounts and results from studies and parameter variations. It is delivered with the default parameters, so the trader does not need to change them to use the EA, just drop it to the chart, enable the style setting magic number and let it play.

Style must be enabled first, to do so, set magic number greather than zero. If you enable more than one style, use different magic numbers.

This EA works with its default values out of the box, but flexibility has always been a priority during developing it. It means the trader may change default values and use different styles simultaneously. By using start/end times the EA may run one style during active sessions and a different style during sleeping sessions, it may run styles in parallel or interlaced and with its own set of parameters. The trader is able, by combining these styles, to create a well complex algorithm no one created before. Its flexibility creates its unlimited potential by itself or by the trader’s imagination.

Grid Styles:
:black_medium_small_square:symmetry - limit order style. it buys and sells simultaneously, closing winning positions at grid levels and averaging breakeven points of losing positions by an order quantity multiplier. The center of the grid moves as new orders execute.
:black_medium_small_square:ScalperGrid - buy limit below price and target an small portion. it does not buy and sell simultaneously and do not hedge positions when default values are used. In its default parameter this style is FIFO compliant.
:black_medium_small_square:mChannel - is an stop order style. it places and order and if at grid level it is losing, the EA multiply quantity by a multiplier and open positions on the opposite direction. the center of the grid does not move creating an static channel.
:black_medium_small_square:FloppyChannel - same as mChannel with the difference it open positions on both directions at the same time and the center of the grid moves as new orders executes.
:black_medium_small_square:***pandGrid - same as mChannel, the center of the grid does not moves but the grid expands forming a triangle. this style multiply opposite quantity by the grid levels between the top to the bottom of the center of the grid.

Give it a test, demo and post your comments,
Thanks

EG104 Instructions.pdf (623 KB)

EG104.zip (78.6 KB)

GBPUSD Closed nicely. Symmetry style, default settings.

bauta

I have tried to beck-test on EUR/USD from 1 Jan 2016 to 20 Jan 2016 on octafx, but no trade taken, please tell us your broker name.

Activate the style entering a magic number greather than zero. I do recomend symmetry style.

How to scalp using mChannel?
Set start lot qty = 0.1
Grid_Factor=8
ProfitTarget=1
2014 test:

2014.pdf (80.7 KB)

Hi bauta would you be able to help me set this up with the correct settings?

Hello, I haven’t been to babypips for some time, i was looking for a grid EA or atleast someone to program 1 for me witch lead me to this tread, by the date stamps looks dead now.

So hoping to revive it with a plan of mine i have been doing manually for some time demo, is the same grid trading but with a hedge to it, before i go into further details if you would like too, please reply and we can do something for everyone

forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=548671

Expanding Grid @ Forex Factory