Dux Forex results

Seriously, people that think that DUX was being marketed in the other thread are out of my understanding. Don’t ask for other peoples results, go get the service, its 5 dollars for God sake, its basically free!

How I have been doing it lately is entering 3 trades, risking more on tp1 and gradually lesser on other TPs and set B/E when tp1 hits and tp1 SL when tp2 hits and so forth. I also enter trades earlier, like the last signal they send on USD/CAD, i have already entered 30% of what im willing to put on that trade, when the SL is passed by 20 points i will enter again and then enter at price they sent.

I don’t recommend people do it that way, but i like playing with the signals i use.

I also used DDmarkets but that drowned.
Are there any other signals out there you would recommend?

This is a forum for beginners. There are people that like to take advantage of that. Ofcourse there are people like you that don’t care. But there is a community to consider. One of their rules is no advertising.

Maybe $5 is nothing to you, but there are countries where it does matter. That is why marketing ineffective systems without any proof is not in our advantage. If you are here to just find signals because you need them to make a profit, that is fine but leave us be.

I know it isn’t possible to verify the results from this, but its the best I have right now.

Exactly, that’s what I have been saying all along. Anyone who doubts them should try them out to see for themselves instead of accusing. The best thing would be for Dux to somehow get in contact with Babypips and somehow have Babypips verify the results themselves and have it posted. Maybe that will silence the critics. People who wish to criticize and hate, is their loss.

Ah, you just skip the messages that came after that.

This week was excellent for Dux Forex signals. I have posted my results for this week but note that the performance I post is based on TP1 only. All of the signals went beyond TP2 and TP3 so all traders who aimed for those levels would have made 2 or 3 times more money than what I did! Despite the small drawback from last week, this week’s forex signals by dux forex were flawless. All trades were profitable and no loss.

Dux Forex signals this week were almost 100% accurate. Each trade went beyond TP1. Given the conditions of the market this week, it’s good that we are all on the winning side. There was only one trade on USD/CAD this week which did S.O but it was my choice to move the SL so for me it was a profit but you can omit that trade as it could have gone either way depending on how the trader managed the trade. All of the other trades this week were profitable without any need for moving SL. Once again note that the performance is based from TP1 only. The traders who used TP2 and TP3 would have made more that this.

Hey guys, sorry I was busy last Friday so I did not post the results so I will be posting it now. Dux Forex signals have been EXCELLENT. 1 trade got S.O which was the USD/CAD however it was my choice to let the trade run but in actuality of following that particular signal, that was S.O even though on my record it was a profit you can omit that. I have added a red dash to the trade I am talking about. All other trades were VERY PROFITABLE the past 2 weeks and were flawless. Once again the performance below is based from TP1 only. Traders who used TP2 and TP3 would have made double or more than what I made on some of the trades.

I was in the middle east for a good 2 months and have not posted for a while. I still have been using Dux Forex and they still continue to prove they are a reliable forex signals service provider. I will post my results for last week. Note that the results are from TP1, all traders who used TP2 or more would have made 2X or 3X what I made. I also notice that Dux Forex is posting their results on each trading day on YouTube so you can verify the results there as well. I believe their posting the amount of pips made with the signal. :slight_smile:

Dux Forex looks very good. Heard good reviews from other sources as well about their forex signals. I gonna try them out for 5 bucks to achieve those results is well worth it. May I ask why for five of the trades you used eight lots? I might do the same thing you did. Are you using some sort of MM that made you use eight?

This thread seems to be a real winner. Jakeroberts, where do I sign up for these signals? Please advise.

You will have to look them up on Google. Forum rules don’t allow links.

Here we go. Bump bump again. And then the emails come. Marketing scam.

Look man honestly, this is going way to far with you. I post legit results!!! You can verify this with any other trader you know who uses them. So your saying every time I post results it’s a “bump”? WTF? I am posting updated results just like what the thread says. There’s nothing wrong about that. I never even made this thread. I am just helping people out who want to know the results of this signals service and you are nobody to question anything if I have not broken any rules of the forum unless your a mod in disguise of a supposed “contributor”. Keep this thread clean!!

Bit sensitive bro. At what point did I address you?

You use the service, thats fine. You make a profit. Thats good. But it is no coincidence that the only times these threads get bump is when an new email marketing run ocurs.

People are free to make up their own mind. You have your view, i delete my emails. And we both know it takes more than a signal to return a profit.

Byeeeeeeeeeee

do you have myfxbook results?

Hi,
Thank you to follow and report.
Do you have their results for all currencies ?
Cam100

Been a while guys, still using Dux and results are speaking for themselves.

hi jake,

Just a guess, but any connection with a guy called Kiwi who posts elsewhere?

Kiwi on fxgears - no ?

Hi umm no I don’t know kiwi, who is that? I don’t use other forex forums other than babypips and forexfactry, they are the best in my opinion.