I need help with an Indicator

Hello everyone,

I don’t have any programming skills. I need help with an indicator I have found.
Its called the "Xps v8 oscillator"
The indicator shows blue and pink bars basically. It comes built with an alert when the bars change colors.
What I need is someone to program it so it can deliver email or better yet push notifications on my phone when the color changes.
Note: The alert is activated when the mt4 is on and the color changes on any one of the charts that are open. But, the alert is also activated everytime I turn on the mt4 for the first time. I don’t want the email or push notification to alert me every time I turn on my mt4 on the phone or the computer.

I would reall appreciate it if anyone can help me.
I don’t know the rules of posting yet so if anyone is interested in helping me please respond here and also let me know if I can post the indicator here as per forum rules.

thanks in advance.

p.s. I would also like to develop this in to a full blown EA with money management rules and such. I have manually tested it totally acting like a machine; when the color changes and the (for example 1hr bar) closes I would buy/sell and vice versa. What worked after many tests is dividing the lot in to four and taking profit every 50 pips. 50 pips sl, break even=10pips after first position takes profit. Close all positions soon as indicator changes to opposite color or sl is hit.I tried it on Nzd/jpy worked like a charm. There are other conditions I might add to get even more pips out of each color change. I can discuss with the guy interested.

Euhm, do you want help on the signal when it turns colour or that you don’t receive a notification when you start the script?

if the first, what are the conditions that the bars change colour?

You would need the source code to get that programmed. Do you have the .mqh file? Or did you buy, or get the indicator from internet and you only got the .ex4 file?

Anyway, it will likely cost you money, as someone will have to put time and effort in that programming.

Hi tnx for the answer, I only have the .ex4 file.
I don’t have the source code.

First I need help when the bar changes color. I need an email notification or better yet a push notification on my phone when the color changes.
I already figured out an EA but I would not know how to built one.

Ok, I just thought of something but I don’t know if its possible.
I cant find the sourcecode but since this indicator gives out an alert when the bars change color cant someone use that alert signal as an input for another EA??

That might be possible, but I never tried it. You can attach another EA to another chart, but that EA needs to look on another chart (this is what I never tried) what the colour of the bar is. When not standard it sends out a SendNotification(); to your mobile device.

But can the EA you have also open trades for you? That would make things eassier. Same setup, but the second EA sends out a notification when Orderstotal() > 0.

There is an eassier way. There is an app ‘Alarmed’ that gives a signal when an email is received from a specific sender or with key-words in the subject. Maybe that is the eassiest wat (but there is some delay).

Hi, tnx for the reply but i gave up on the subject i just found out that the indicator repaints. So its useless. But really is there a nonrepainting indicator out there? Probably none.

repaints??

What has that to do if you get the email.

Ah well. I will move along.

I can help ?