I think I have an amazing EA, but needs tweaking! help?

Hi everyone,

I found an EA online that automates my personal trading strategy almost identically. It’s been picking me up quite a bit of demo money for several weeks now, but I still have to keep an eye on it every day to manually close my trades because it doesn’t seem to be closing orders properly.

The EA opens an order when Stochastic is overbought/oversold (combined with RSI confirmation) and only activates if it is moving in the direction of the trend, supported by a 150 MA.

I don’t really have any MQL knowledge, but I do know JS and jQuery and I can kind of make out the basics of the code, but I can’t figure out how to get it to close only when Stochastic reaches the opposite of it’s cycle. In other words, if a trade was opened when Stoch was overbought, I want it to close when Stoch is oversold (or vice-versa) [B]OR[/B] if I hit my stop loss.

I’m more than willing to share this EA with anyone who wants to help me tweak this thing, as it is working fantastic on all currencies at the moment.

Thanks!

Nick L.

There is no doubt in my mind that such an EA would work and sure it would have existed but I am stunned that you wrote that you want to share it with anyone who can help you. Shouldn’t it be shared for public interest. Trader fellows, your comments please?:37::38::38::38:
P.S. I am not fond of EAs and trade only with price action. No indicators also.

Send me your MQL4 i’ll look into it.

1,opens an order when Stochastic is overbought/oversold (combined with RSI confirmation) and only activates if it is moving in the direction of the trend, supported by a 150 MA. what’s chart?m5 m15?
2,if a trade was opened when Stoch was overbought, I want it to close when Stoch is oversold (or vice-versa) OR if I hit my stop loss.

here two question,you need give the code of your EA…if not,need write a new EA code… and what’s your stop loss set?a fix pips?or others? i think the most difficult is how to exit and how to set sl…

open sell order when Stochastic is overbought,means sto from high down to <=80?

That shouldn’t be very difficult.

try to write EA now,but the question is:
i need calculate every tick or just only one k bar closed?and how to set a STOP LOSS.

buy
price up MA150 and ma<20 and rsi<30 if this open buy orders, has very few signal…so i I understand the wrong?

how to use RSI to filter the false signals and set stop loss?

I agree with you! That’s what I meant. I don’t mean to hide it from anyone lol. Sorry if I didn’t explain myself correctly.

I use it on the 1 hour chart. The stop loss is set at 300 points, but again, I’m not sure why it’s not activating sometimes. That’s another key part of the EA that I don’t understand. The EA opens a trade when the Stoch is over or under 80/20 combined with a 10 period RSI over or under 70/30, in case anyone was wondering.

Send me your email in messages and I’ll send you the code.

Thanks!

can’t send message because"nicklatreille has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages."

your 300pips sl means buy order 1.10000 sl is 1.09700 or 1.07000?

on chart H1,backtest eurusd 2015 untill now totally only about 30 orders

Any one here want to teach me how to make EA??
How much i should pay you?.

That’s weird! All my info is not private and set to “everyone”. I am new here so maybe it just takes a while to activate my account or something.

[B]Stoch = 6,3,3 RSI = 3[/B], not 10 sorry. Different settings on different computers for testing!

My account privacy settings are behaving strangely and I can’t seem to figure out how to attach something. Thanks!