Question on Copy EA & mass virtual hosting

Hi,
I am currently facing a problem on letting my subscriber copy my EA and I am also taking care of their account.

I developed an EA on an account to run on virtual hosting. The EA will automatically calculate the lot traded based on account balance.
So my problem is now is how to handle my investors’ account.

Lets say I have 20 investors account.

1. If I am going to run EA on every one of them, and register virtual hosting for everyone of them. (10 usd per month x 20).
  2. Any updates on my EA, i will have to login to every one of them and resync. seems like a lot of trouble.

Any better method to do this?

• EA copy trades
  • mass virtual hosting
  • EA updates

hi can you add my account

1. Well, you can run a couple of them on the same server. Also depends on how heavy your EA is. You can also run one full script and only send instructions to the ‘slaves’. But depending on the server and the number you may have to run a couple of them.
  2. Yup. Well maybe if you have a master/slave set-up you may have to only update the master ones.

Anyone familiar with PAMM account?

Host the files in the cloud, then create symbolic links to the directory in each VPS.

Or, just go with a standard PAMM/MAMM client and server. There’s a few out there for MT4 I’m sure.

personally speaking i think it would only be fair to your clients to give them a dedicated terminal and EA for each account since prices and charts across brokers can be inconsistent and the replicators only muck things up when they trade between different brokers.

would it not be cheaper to rent a dedicated windows VPS for like 50$ a month? i am running 3 terminals with a total of 18 EAs and charts on an old celeron based netbook with upgraded ram. the terminals are currently using an average of about 100MB of ram each so you could cram quite a few in a 4GB setup.

unless you are trading obscenely small time frames like anything under H1 and you have profit targets and stops of atleast 25 pips you dont really need insanely low latency.

Anyone familiar with PAMM account?

yes but wouldnt that require having to use the same broker for all clients? alto the pamm terminal is quite different from the standard MT terminal and i dont believe there are facilities to run EAs on it (no charts).

its easier to just let them choose their own broker and risk size. its kind of wonky using the trade replicator across different brokers with varying lot sizes and restrictions.