Looking for moving average EA on PRICE cross, not MA crossover

Hello all,

I’m very curious to test out a strategy where orders would be placed when a price candle closes above or below a 150 MA. Here is what I am looking for exactly:

The EA would place a buy order when the PRICE crosses up over a 150 MA and sell order when it crosses down. Very simple (I think).

The only tricky part may be to set a SL at the point of the MA at the time of the order in case of price retraction, meaning if it was a false signal the trade closes when the candle touches the MA again.

The system would also need a trailing stop to be added automatically.

Can anyone point me in the right direction or write this for us?

Thanks!

if your strategy(open order only after price coress the MA) without a good money manage will fail at most forex pairs,i tested this strategy before.

Thanks for your comment. What exactly do you mean without good money management?

for example, one trade methods sl=100 pips tp=100 pips,is about 50% winning rate usually.so a long time the account money keep the same.How to get profit?try to use a account open 0.01 lot,if loss open 0.02 if loss again open 0.03lot untill recovery the loss,restart do 0.01lot. that’s meney management for recovery.
this mothods usually use for winning rate above 40%-60% or more.

and other mode,every time use 1% money,10k do 0.1lot/1lot, 1k account do 0.01lot/0.1lot,
after the account +1k,add lotsize 0.01-0.1lot,after account-1k,reduce lotsize -0.01/0.1lot.
that can let you get more more profit during the good market condition,and loss less during the bad market.

etc.
that’s why some trading methods use fix lot not profitable,but use some money management skill can get profit.

Why a TP here? This is a swing trade technique. Let the trade run.

Awesome. Thanks for your suggestion.

just use your favorite MA cross EA but set the fast MA to like 3 or so…