Another service like DDMarkets - Finally found one

I been with them since 2 weeks and in my trail they opened 5 trades all of them were profitable

bought oil at 27

sold Eur USD at 1.1300

Sold Eur Cad at 1.5680 closed at 1.5180

Bought Gbp CHF and made 220 pips

Bought GBP USD at 1.4260

They are really good and i was suspicious that they can make a 1000 pips per month but they made it in the free trail

im sticking with them and with this guy in twitter @forexhunterplus he nails it and i mail also profits with him and still no losses

They have 23k followers in twitter so i think they are legit

and i made profit with them in my free trail close to 1000 pips so they won me over :slight_smile:

We are all helping each other so we can find service that we can rely on instead of the following the market headache

Laidi removes both profitable trades and the ones that have hit stop loss after some time. he looks legit to me.

Actually he is good at fundamental analysis thats it

His SL hits are once every week and as YOHIC said break even is what you look for with his service

I suffered alot with him and he trigger the trade in the wrong time and go out without accomplishing the TP

Last month was a disaster to me and if you been following him you can see the USD JPY and GBP JPY and EUR AUD trades were all wrong wither to quit without waiting for the target or waiting for the SL to be hit

Until now I can agree that I was expecting better, especially with the entry points of trades. Let’s wait and see.

Ive been with him for a long time and i seen all the mistakes that a beginner do in trading

rising the SL when traders calculate the risk ratio he just rise it for 150 pips in GBPUSD sell few weeks ago

EURAUD from profit to SL 600 pips few weeks ago without notifying subscribers to adjust to breakeven

Entries when the momentum is changing and this is 90% of the trades you can get them for 100 or 200 pips difference

His silly technical analysis that uses MA 100 and 200 and stochastic which dosent work mostly

DD markets was the best service that i found but since closing i moved to ashraf again to suffer but im really happy that i found trends to trade they are even better than DD markets because they enter more trades and they take advantage from the market and they dont TP gradually because that miss your calculations of risk and reward

I see. I might give trends2trade trial a try. For now I’m stuck with Laidi.

let’s try,rentre gbpusd and eurcad orders, but eurcad looks risky,let’s wait results

Yes its and we already made a profit 600 pips last week and took profit at 1.5150 and re entered again at 200 pips difference and they are already waiting for a swing in OIL but as you said its risky

after gbpusd hit sl…get email let me Still holding and move stop loss:o

Tried trends2trade for a while.
Honestly, I prefer Laidi.
Didn’t like their style, obviously their analysis is inferior to that of Laidi’s.
And most importantly, I didn’t feel like they know what they’re doing 100%.
Each to his own…they might be good, and it was only bad luck.
It’s just my opinion.

Another one to possibly consider i came across today… has a documented performance history and a free trial so I thought i’d post it for comparison with trends2trade and Laidi- PracticalPips.com

Just took my biggest loss on one of Laidi’s calls…Terrible loss.
He hasn’t made any notable gains this month to compensate for this loss.

Has anybody tried this?
Trading signals | Effective Forex Robots

The first SL i had with them was because of Brixt 2 weeks ago and this week they bought NZDUSD and this trade was a trade of a pro

JP morgan was recommending selling and many other insitiutions and if you follow tradeview.com it was the same trice the number of sellers also the COT report shorting NZD was higher than 70%

The begging of the week a gap down and then have a safe flight NZD

Im really more than happy with the trades and i hope i can double my account with them in 3 months :slight_smile: im beeing greedy but every week i trust them even more and make my positions larger and larger :18:

How long have you been with them now?
And how many pips or dollars are you up?

It all depends what’s your trading style is! I have been with Trends2Trade for almost 2 years. You not going to believe but I made enough from their trades to buy a house recently in UK. They trade big swings, I am sure some signal services actually subscribe to trends2trade (as I noticed the moment trends2trade issue a trade others also come up with similar ideas) as they give you setup with a medium term view. 500-100 pips can be made easily with moving average No big deal. To clarify about GBPJPY, They actually Opened a second trade in GBPJPY which is right now almost 500 pips in profit. USDJPY above 300 pips. Same goes for Ashraf Laidi… But recently Ashraf Laidi has been really bad. So instead of blaming signal service try to learn yourself and use these services for confirmation. May Allah bless trends2trade as they really made a difference in my life. I think you were not with trends2trade long enough. Omar Alcholy
NOW MY TRADING SECRET It works!
Do you wanna know my secret how I managed to make money! here it is, Subscribe to these both services trends2trade & Asharaflaidi (ashraflaidi not so honest and deletes trades but you need ashraflaidi also)and when they are both short/long USD then short/long USD or when they are both short/Long YEN then short/Long Yen. Believe me when these 2 services have the similar view on markets or Forex there is above 95% chance that you will make money. One more thing you need to have big stop loss also with both service. I really wish that these 2 services could get together then it’s lethal combination.

They are so bad i wrote this about them an i regret it the keep open position for 800 pips loss like GBPJPY

please be aware of them and dont subscribe

It all depends if their style of trading suits you. For me they both work so well. It’s all about having extra edge. For me it’s more about looking at a bigger picture. trends2trade & asharaflaidi they both give big swings trades. stop loss depends on our account size anyway. I never trade with entries/stoploss which are given by signal services. I am a bit experienced now in trading so I do have my way of getting into or out of trades. As long the idea is valid, I simply hold or add at higher level. We all got to have our own system also. Use signal services just for ideas. Trading is very complicated thing. Nobody can trade profitably just by following anyone. got to have our own thing also. Anyway let’s share the trade ideas and forget about signal services. anything you like as a trade?