Can or has anyone code RoboPips SMA Crossover Pullback EA?

Hi guys,

I’ve read that RoboPips, one of Babypips authors has not actually coded his strategy for the SMA Crossover Pullback system, but his reports indicate it would actually work quite well. And this is very close to my personal strategy.

I’ve been looking around for a free version of something similar, but I can only find basic Stochastic EAs with no Risk management and crossover settings.

If you guys aren’t aware of what it does, the basic rules, as I understand them are:

100 = Fast MA
200 = Slow MA
14,3,3 Stochastic
Stop Loss
Trailing stop
Take profit
1hr time frame

Buy = price is above the MAs + after the fast MA crosses up over the slow MA + Stochastic has gone below 20 and has come back out, going up.

Close buy order by trail stop, take profit or stop loss.

Sell = price is below the MAs + after the fast MA crosses down over the slow MA + Stochastic has gone above 80 and has come back out, going down.

Close sell order by trail stop, take profit or stop loss.

If anyone has anything like this already coded, or a link to this EA, that would be awesome!!!

Thanks a bunch!

Hi, I have an EA based on this strategy. It was created using forex EA generator 5. I have backtested this system on EUR/EUS and AUD/USD with good results. Check it out and share your results.

Regards

Crossover pullback EA.mq4 :: Free File Hosting - File Dropper: File Host for Mp3, Videos, Music, Documents.

Crossover pullback EA.ex4 :: Free File Hosting - File Dropper: File Host for Mp3, Videos, Music, Documents.

hi,CQ pips.
link is lost. can you re upload it?

thanks.

Hi there, the link doesnt work. no files to download.