Retransmission of order in MT4 for web platform

Hi!

I have an EA working in my MT4 and I’d like to transmit the orders of buy and sell for the 24 Options. Yes! The EA is a robot of binary options. However, the 24 Options don’t offers support for MT4.

So, how can I do it?

Thanks!

JHenry, reread your question. The answer is already in there. 24 Options is not supporting MT4, so what made you think was a good idea to make an EA in MT4 to trade with 24 options?

Does 24 Options have a trading platform where you can run scripts? If so you probably have to rewrite it.

Your developed an iOS app and are asking how to make it run on Android.

Certainly, should exist some way of operate automatically in 24 Op. If the man travel to moon, this should be possible too…

But I don’t know how…

True, but I am not sure if you can do it.

But help us to help you: use their chat function and ask what way they offer to trade automated and tell us what options they have. From there we can see if that canbe used using MT4. Or look if there is a specific Binary options forum where this is covered.

The easiest way is semi-automated. Let MT4 submit notification to you phone and push the button yourselfin the 24 options mobile app.

I checked the broker’s website, but I’m unsure of what software they use. Here are a few options, without going into too much detail.

API: If they have API (RESTful) support, then it will be easy to request data and return orders through your own application. If they have a smartphone app, then chances are they will have a RESTful based backend. In this case, you could try to sniff for the outgoing and incoming HTTP requests and then you can make an app to simulate those same requests. Data would most likely be in JSON format.

UI Automation: If they have a desktop application, you could use an UI automation library/toolkit. Depending on your comfort level and experience with programming, you can take a look at AutoIt, .NET UI Automation libraries. If you know their trading platform is a WPF application, then WPF Snoop will allow you to spy on the visual tree of the application.

All solutions will require you to have a pretty good foundation in programming. If not, then you’re out of luck, expect to pay a programmer handsomely to have them code it for you.

The IQ Option offers a desktop plataform…

No, unfortunately, I don’t know how to program… :confused:

I’ve never heard of it, so I couldn’t tell you what it’s written in.

Surely you must have known that any solution would have required programming to get what you want done? AutoIt is probably your best bet then.

Hi. you can use a script included in Firefos browser caled iMacros. You must modify you mql4 code then make a bridge with browser.

Can someone suggest other programs besides MT4? Thank you.

I suggest NinjaTrader and SierraChart (and for beginners wanting something quick and easy to learn to use, FxTrade).

Anything that helps people to avoid Metatrader is potentially beneficial. :wink:

[B]301 Moved Permanently

Do people find MT5 and MT4 essentially the same thing?