Fxcomment signal service discussion

For the members of this service

Here we discuss their performance

I have been with them for a month and im happy with the results so far

As you may know ive been with DDMarkets , Ashraf Liadi, Trends2trades and Duxservice still didnt find a decent provider

the last two days trades were shorting Audjpy and Gbpjpy before the BOJ decision and they were great

I take it your finding FX Comment to be better than the others?

indeed i like their service they send whatsapp notification that you received a trade email the email contain the chart SL and TP and entry

they trade a lot not only once

they dont frighten you with what will happen if we retrace so they can tell we predict that it might go down

Some trades has open TP so they keeps you in the profit for more than the 100 pips profit and you close based on a whatsapp alert and an email

… goo to see you by the way did you find anything your own you been with us here for a year i think

I would like to talk to you more but not on the open forum

do you know trends to trade entered short gbpjpy at 154 and he kept raising the stop from 157 to not specified and the pair reached 162.85 … can you imagine how many accounts blown up since he also was shorting cadjpy and usdjpy at the same levels !!!

It all depends what’s your trading style is! I have been with Trends2Trade for almost 2 years. You not going to believe but I made enough from their trades to buy a house recently in UK. They trade big swings, I am sure some signal services actually subscribe to trends2trade (as I noticed the moment trends2trade issue a trade others also come up with similar ideas) as they give you setup with a medium term view. 500-100 pips can be made easily with moving average No big deal. To clarify about GBPJPY, They actually Opened a second trade in GBPJPY which is right now almost 500 pips in profit. USDJPY above 300 pips. Same goes for Ashraf Laidi… But recently Ashraf Laidi has been really bad. So instead of blaming signal service try to learn yourself and use these services for confirmation. May Allah bless trends2trade as they really made a difference in my life. I think you were not with trends2trade long enough. Omar Alcholy

Do you wanna know my secret how I managed to make money! here it is, Subscribe to these both services trends2trade & Asharaflaidi (ashraflaidi not so honest and deletes trades but you need ashraflaidi also)and when they are both short/long USD then short/long USD or when they are both short/Long YEN then short/Long Yen. Believe me when these 2 services have the similar view on markets or Forex there is above 95% chance that you will make money. One more thing you need to have big stop loss also with both service. I really wish that these 2 services could get together then it’s lethal combination.

Dear Omar

I been with trends2trade and Ashraf

They both but large stops which force you to open small positions and win so little even if they were lucky you’ll end with little profit

what im really fond of here is daily trades and small SL so eventually the 100 pip per trade equal 300 pips in these services plus they are doing it daily … last week 500+ pips from 8 trades so its around 1500 pips from the mentioned services

And by the way they sometimes stop the losing trade before hitting the SL if the market conditions change also they close when they saw a resistant happening in the way so i wont have to see the charts and just do as i told

Mr0an all depends if their style suits yours. I like to trade few times a month. And for GbpJpy they are aiming for 1300 pips for one trade and for 2nd 700 pips so for 2000 pips reward 500 to 800 pips stop loss is very reasonable. I am not asking anyone to subscribe to any service. Best analysis are your own analysis. ): Good Luck to all of us. WSalam.

to you too

new order been issued and filled hopefully will hit tp in few days

another signal have been issued few hours ago, both still around entry

I don’t know about you guys but I always change my sl to entry after I see a resistance broken so I can rest assured

Started from the bottom now we here , :23:

I tend to try and do the same :smiley:

I don’t like the Metatrader mobile app though, I use it but just don’t like it!

i subscribe to services because i dont want to see the charts i just trade and open from time to time and change my SL to entry and sleep tide and have nice dreams

specially with this service because if they saw a change in movement they close the position wherever its same like last week

im thinking about VEGAS for summer vacation :slight_smile: :54:

Started from the bottom and the whole crew f, here :53:

I just signed up to their service on Sunday and took those 4 trades. A very profitable start indeed.

I never heard of them until you posted about them. Thanks for that.

thank you yohec they made me forget about the other service providers , finally i stopped having huge SL and making trades with decent size,

also as i said i like to move sl to entry asap so i can enjoy the autopilot , im greedy now waiting for the next trades , coming vigas :53: