Fxcomment signal service discussion

I tend to try and do the same :smiley:

I donā€™t like the Metatrader mobile app though, I use it but just donā€™t like it!

i subscribe to services because i dont want to see the charts i just trade and open from time to time and change my SL to entry and sleep tide and have nice dreams

specially with this service because if they saw a change in movement they close the position wherever its same like last week

im thinking about VEGAS for summer vacation :slight_smile: :54:

Started from the bottom and the whole crew f, here :53:

I just signed up to their service on Sunday and took those 4 trades. A very profitable start indeed.

I never heard of them until you posted about them. Thanks for that.

thank you yohec they made me forget about the other service providers , finally i stopped having huge SL and making trades with decent size,

also as i said i like to move sl to entry asap so i can enjoy the autopilot , im greedy now waiting for the next trades , coming vigas :53:

what is more nice is when you have many trades even if one went south you are still in profit :slight_smile: i like thatā€¦ not like providers with one or two trades for the whole week if something went bad if you are lucky youll be in breakeven

Hi ! It looks interesting but for somebody living in western europe, is there a sense to suscribe to this ? Basically, itā€™s only intraday so I would miss most of them ? Thanks for the info.

Thanks ! Itā€™s actually a good news for me then. I will give it a try.

While it is true in theory, all positions were basically buying USD. If USD would lose ground, for whatever reason, all your positions would turn bad at the same time.

Just saying. Itā€™s important to be careful here.

I noticed but I didnā€™t write anything. When you have too many traders all on certain currency, in this case USD then if they got it wrong (no one has 100% accuracy) it becomes expensive. I am just watching the updates here and see how they do because their performance is not public, you need to pay to see it.

A milli a milli a milli

I kept the usd jpy as I was expecting it to collapse also I was trying to get in eur jpy and gbp jpy but it moved so fast

Iā€™m in love with this service :60:

Issued a new signal now 3 floatingā€¦ Iā€™m already with 50% increase in my account but letā€™s see how fast I can double it with them :59:

Dear Derrick, I didnā€™t get you as we are here discussing the performance of specific signal provider. Your comments could be put in a thread you create. I guess you missed the right place

Actually Iā€™m new comer to babypips and I donā€™t know who created this thread, but I want to clarify 2 things about those guys there in FxComment as I noticed in the short period since I joined their service:

1- Yesterday, before issuing a signal on USDSGD, they sent messages to the subscribers to ask if the pair exists in their terminals or not and when they found that the majority dont have it in their brokers, they didnā€™t send. So that, I felt as if they lead the group as well and they do care about their subscribers.

2- They are very honest about the statistics they announce about their performance.

They are really good

The nzd exploded ā€¦ those guys are magicians not traders what a performance ā€¦ where they were year ago I might been in Paris by now

While we were talking and extra 1k from nzd ā€¦ guys Iā€™m not showing up to work tomorrow. Decision has been made lol

Is this service automated somehow? Or do you get notifications and then you have to implement yourself?

Thanks for the tip!

You have to enter your own trades. They send you an email alert when they have a new trade recommendation. They also post it on their website.

As yohec said itā€™s not automated there is team of analysts ( managed by the guy whoā€™s in the whatā€™s app photo) and he send us the signals during the euro and us time zone mostly ā€¦ and I never found an automated expert that works