The test, use or discard club. Let's get rich as a team

Hello hello dear friends.

I know the Forex market is full of people who don’t want to share anything, if you think like that, I sincerely repect you.

If you don’t think like that, I wish to find 1, maybe 2 friends to share important information. My goal is to form a small circle of traders that share information about profitable/unprofitable EAs based in:

1. Real tickdata backtest. EAs that pass this test go to:
  2. Demo account backtest. If it passes, it goes to:
  3. Acquiring the EA information share. Where is it sold/downloaded/rented.

I have backtested many EAs in the past (no real tick data) and I’ve noted the performance in the real market is very different. So, when a page shows a backtest with 99.9% quality (profitable) and my backtest isn’t profitable, I have discarded it until now. What if I’m losing a winner EA?

The group of friends will work like this:

1. I need only 1 or 2 friends, maximum.
  2. I will provide some EAs, some are free, some are not. SOME will be scalpers, some will not.
  3. You provide the real tickdata backtesting. If it’s free, I’ll give you the EA. If it’s not, I’ll give you a MQL5 link to backtest for free.
  4. Result comparison. We compare the results of your 99% backtest with my N/A-20% - 90% backtest to identify which EAs provide bad results with unreliable data.

What happens when we find a bad EA?
Obvious: We don’t trade with it!

What happens when we find a profitable EA?

If it’s free (not from MQL5 market): I already gave it to you to backtest, we will both use it to trade after analzying the results.

If it’s from MQL5 market: I will only give you links from MQL5 market, and .SET files. MQL5 market has some free and some paid robots.

If it’s free from MQL5 market: we will also use it after sharing results.

If it’s a PAID ea from MQL5 market: There are 2 options:

1. I haven’t previously purchased the EA. If I haven’t at least we know the price now, and we can buy it, each friend separately.

2. If I have previously purchased the EA and it’s profitable, I can give you a free copy. That way, you’ll get a free EA for your backtesting effort. (I will install it bye TeamViewer in 1 computer only, then from profits you may be able to purchase it). I don’t have a large collection of EAs, but I intend to buy profitable ones. Please go back to point 1. we can buy it, each friend separately. If I haven’t bought a profitable EA that proved to be profitable in real backtest, and I have money available, I can possibly buy it and also share a copy with you, although it’s not 100% sure, but I expect to make bigh profits out of this club and have money available! :slight_smile: So if it’s possible, I will buy it and share too.

The goal in the long term: We will have a collection of profitable EAs trading live, and we’ll be rich.

I plan to become an activist investor in the long term and protect my family, I hope your goals are noble too.

I only need 1 or 2 friends you can backtest in MT4 with real tick data. Sorry, but max is 2 because I have purcahsed some EAs and there are only like 5 copies available to install!

Thank you.

Felipe.

Dear friends, all communication will be by means of this thread, we won’t create another webpage/forum/secret group. Confidential information we can share it by private msg if needed.

I already have the first EA candidate, great performance with low 25% or N/A quality.

Ok guys… just to put a little motivation here, this is me and I really think we can help each other improve our trading.

In all seriousness, that’s me, see? Same face, but with a red hood like Robin Hood. Let’s improve by real backtesting :slight_smile:

Image quality sucks, man! Hope this helps.

How about this? clear pictures

Till 14 July 2016 all accounts

From mql5 website same strategy

Dear pankajbhaban, that looks great!

Does that mean you’re interesting in joining? And can you backtest with real data? Have a nice wekeend. I MSGed you at MQL5, I like your EA anyway.

Backtesting on kind of correlation strategy cant be done as mt4 supports only 1 pair backtesting at a time, where as in correlation profits / closing of trades depends upon its hedged other pairs profits also.
Whatever forward test only though with demo as well real accounts.

Replie d you at mql5

Come one guys, a little more motivation here after closing June 2016. If you’re interested, all we have to do is get together to improve.

A closer look:

I think my original project was interesting, but I abandoned due to the massive LACK of success… I only wanted a friend to backtest for me with real data. I’ll still keep records of my trading and share results by MyfxBook and MQL5 links, but rather unfrequently

Ok, this is interesting. I’m currently testing a few EAs. Will share here if it’s good. Keep up the good work sir!

Hi holyltd,

I’d be interested in helping you test some EA’s. Message me if you’re still up for that.

Cheers