MonkeyPips - With Secondary Terminal

Attached are some backtest on various pair with default settings. I haven’t bothered to optimize since everyone comes up with their own settings anyway.

There are a couple of important things to note about this version incase you been using the old version.

1.) Secondary Terminal - You will need to log into the same account on 2 different terminals and add the same charts with the same settings except one terminal must be set as the Primary and one terminal must be set as the Secondary. This is an innovative method of managing the same trades with 2 different terminals. Infact if would be better if the Secondary terminal was on a different VPS.
2.) GMT Offset - You need to adjust the GMT offset untill the chart displays the same hour as Google says. Search on Google for “GMT time now”

Brokers:
FinProTrading - avg 5-6points spread + commission ( great execution 1st choice )
Tickmill - avg 7-8points spread + commission
FXOptimax - avg 7-8 points spread + commission ( great execution )
JustForex - avg 7-8 points spread
Pepperstone - to be determined
Tallinex - to be determined
Hotforex Zero - Commission is a bit high but profitable

There may be many brokers suited. Let me know and I will add to my list.

Reminder
This is not a 100% win strategy however many people have reported back good positive results over a couple weeks on the older version. You need to be patient, try it on demo before you commit real money so you understand what the reward looks like in real life.

MonkeyPips.zip (30 KB)

Error: Key is not valid.

I would like to test this on TradersWay or FXChoice. Do I need a key? If so, can you please send me one.

Thank you.