Help Wanted

I have been using a strategy for around 2 months now with 80% success rate. I’m eager to test this strategy out on an automated system but have no understanding of how to write the code. Any experienced programmers willing to help will be greatly appreciated. If you are interested then reply here and we can discuss it in further detail.

Hello!

I had high hopes, that some programmer will be eager to help you out.

I might be able to help you out writing the code for your EA, however I am not an experienced programmer. It’s more like a Hobby to me.

Hey, Sorry to say im not a coder but I do understand programming, I am still a beginner in trading, have only been hard out studying for 6 months, only just starting to make more wins than losses.

I have made a very basic plan of a program that is intended to assist a trader in making trades. The problem is Im not fluent in coding, I just understand the way its done.

I will be able to rustle up a coder to code mine but im not prepared to do that untill my plan is alot more detailed and to do that I need to expand my knowledge on forex.

I would be very great full if you were willing to share your ideas with me so I could possibly integrate it into my own system. In return I will turn your strategy into a plan that will be able to be understood by any coder and be coded very easily.

Message, I can help you with the programming. Have coded several strategies myself.

I am using the following indicators:
-Fast stochastics
-Bollinger bands w/candle sticks
-Parabolic SAR
To identify trend reversals, I’m wondering if there is a way to create something that will notify me when each of the respective signals for each indicator happen at once? Thanks

Tell me the specifics of it and maybe I’ll find a few minutes to write it up.

Criteria to open long?
Criteria to open short?
Criteria to close long?
Criteria to close short?

For Buy order
If

Fast stochastic = 30>
And
SAR Under
Place buy order

For Sell Order
Fast stochastic >70
And
SAR over
Place sell Order

Once the dots reverse it would close out the trade and then if the opposite conditions were met open a new trade or wait until they are met to place the trade.

Hi Mingy,
interesting strategy.
Here is a Stoch Sar EA.
I wasnt sure what you wanted with Bollinger bands?

EU H1 set. profit factor 1.94%

sorry i couldnt upload an ea file… so you need to rename these files.
rename stock sar EA EU H1.txt to stock sar EA EU H1.ex4
and rename stock sar EA EU H1.txt to stock sar EA EU H1.set