Best Automated Trading Forex Robot

Hello everyone! This is Kenneth from Malaysia. :slight_smile:

Any recommendations on the best automated trading forex robot that is currently in the market?

Hope to get some good recommendations.

Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Hi Kenneth,

When you talked about automated, do you mean copy trading or EA? I doubt there is a good, fully automated EA out there.

I’m currently testing a few EA right now. Still building the track record. We can share information if you want.

And btw, i’m a Malaysian as well. Cheers! :cool:

I’ve been using one for almost 2 months now, and the result has been really good, or should i say, i earn 100% in a month. even their support messenger consists of helpful users to share experiences and ideas.

HI - any links to review? Thanks

Hi, you can visit their website to get the free trial up to 7 days and see the results yourself.

Hi - sorry, I don’t know the program to find the website.

1 Like

Hello, is anyone using AI from Eaconomy ? Thank you

Kindly share web address, so that we can try EA

yes check PM

Which one is this?

there are so many EA’s out there and people building them daily. none have lasted the test of time yet but it will not be long as they are getting better. i am using a few but all need some form of management

You can use this Ea attached below. I’ve been using it for sometime and getting good results. It works best on 5 minutes timeframe and usdchf currencyAsian Pips Hunter EA30.ex4 (51.4 KB)

2 Likes

I have had a lot of success and very happy with an EA, but it needs a large deposit of a minimum of $1000. It opens trades with Buy and Sell baskets.
So it makes money both ways. Buy and Sells. It sometimes gets into a large draw down, but always turns around and makes good profits. This is why it needs a large deposit. I have been using it for about 8 months now and very happy with the results.

What’s the website please?

I’m using a long term investment EA that is by far the most advanced software I’ve seen anyone using.

It trades 27 different pairs at the same time and dynamically monitors how each trade is doing.

I can send you a message about it if you’d like?

3 Likes

Hi
Is your strategy coded
Is it an ea

Hi
Im interested in your es

How so? You selling?

Mine is a coded software system, yes.
But I don’t own it and I don’t have access to the actual program files.

I am not because it’s just a software I use. Not one I own. It’s way more advanced than anything I could program right now.

As for how, it’s just a much more dynamic system than any of the other EA’s I’ve seen being used.
It also uses market sentiment as a main indicator of market trend.