Looking for skilled programmer and system developer

G’day all

Looking for the above to help develop my system to its full potential. My thread on how I trade is here 301 Moved Permanently. Particulars on where this system is heading can be found here 301 Moved Permanently

So if you have some serious programming skills, have experience in binary rule based approximation, rough set theory or experience in system develop and like what you see please contact me. You certainly won’t find what I do conventional. First in best dressed.

Greetings. Your system sounds interesting, would you be able to summarize it for me. The reference posts are quite lengthy can you just explain what you’re trying to achieve at a thigh level.

G’day bro, thanks for showing some interest. Can I ask what you propose you can bring to the project. Looks like you have a bit of programming skills in your tool bag at least.

So going to put you to the test. Have attached a zip file containing the latest mql4 code and indicator plus a bot built to trade of the indicator. Reality is without the BRA codes the bot is pretty much useless to anyone. So here are a couple you can test with;

[ul]
[li]0010.1011.0010[/li][li]0010.1111.1111[/li][/ul]

Undoubtably others will download looking for something for nothing and if they are clever enough to figure out how the codes are generated from that then we need them on board, that’s for certain. Logic is pretty simple, open position on box break, R:R of 1:1. SL set at opposite box boundary. Only filters I use is time as you will see. I trade on ticks but the bot is developed on the 1min charts and all my testing is done there.

Lets see what you can come up with. Hopefully something like this (all tests on EURUSD, 5 Jan 2015 to 26 Aug 2016, 1 min chart)
0010.1011.0010 Long

[

0010.1011.0010 Short

0011.1111.1111 long

0011.1111.1111 Short

Best of luck bro, hope you can find something interesting and look forward to the possibility of working with you.

Bob

Challenge.zip (40 KB)

Hello Bob! I am a full stack developer, mainly working with C#, ASP.NET, Angular, other stuff. I am a newbie in trading, currently reading about Price Action and such patterns. I must say you have an interesting idea. I don’t know much about mql language,but if you need any help, don’t hesitate to ask me. Best regards!

G’day bro

Green with jealousy with those skills. Mql4 should be a walk in the park for you. I have absolutely no formal or informal training in programming and have been able to grasp the basics. Definitely gives you the edge of 95% of all others. If you want to come on board happy to share in more detail.

Bob

I don’t know too much about trading, but if you want to share more about your plan please do(here or in private)

Hi Bob, thanks for the info, the published results look very promising. I’ll have to confess that I know next to nothing about your approach, so let do a little back ground and get back to you.

Hi Bob,

I am always open to help you programming your system. I am programming for a hobby and learned it 36 years ago. Last 5 years mainly EA in MT4.

1 Like

What is your goal? To trade all the 729 box patterns?