Need iMACD to be in the same boat

I recently bought the Forex Daily Trading System from amazon. In the forex tading terminal in the training video they have iMACD but I have MACD. The trainer praised iMACD very much. In order to be with the trainer completly I need to have iMACD.

Can someone help me find iMACD for mt4?

I’m not sure what you purchased, but from my experience, the difference between the MACD and iMACD is that:
The MACD is found as a pre-built indicator found in your platform.
The iMACD is a function used within say an expert advisor.

They are not one in the same thing, however, if programmed correctly, they will produce the same results.

Maybe if what you purchased gives specific settings for the MACD indicator, you can put those settings on the pre-built MACD indicator? Just guessing here.

I do not think you really need the iMACD. At the beginning of video 67 the tutor shows the difference between the two indicators. What I find in the iMACD is exactly how I have been looking at the MACD. When your signal line (red line in the video) exits or detaches from the bars in the MACD that is when the bars shifts to the other side of the zero line in iMACD. I also have been searching for the iMACD but I found that it is not something new to me as it just moves the bars to the opposite side when the signal line is not moving through or touches the bars. When the signal line detaches from the bars (MACD) or the bars shift to the other side of the zero line (iMACD) it might give you a false signal and you will need some other confirmation as the shift might be temporary. Otherwise you might prematurely close a trade.

Please note according to the tutor iMACD is a custom indicator.

PS: You can use the MACD with the Awesome Oscillator.