VERY profit showing EA of United forex traders. Caution?

I have been looking at unitedforextraders.com 's EAs for some time now. They only allow you to open account with axitrade if you want ea for free. Minimum investment is 3000usd. Has anyone else ever used their services? Anything to be careful of?

Their ea that i have been using is Acceleration ea.

My own account has got about 200 usd profit in two weeks. The account they showed me of an investor got 4300 usd profit in 7 months from deposit of 3000usd. Please tell me if you know anything about them that’s suspicious. You can check out their site. They also offer free demo ea that works in real market for a month.

I have attached login info of 4300 profit account as well.

Any general advice Btw?

I have been trading with this EA last year between July and September. Were trading mainly Gold and EUR/AUD. I traded very aggressively. Very stressfull. I asked the programmer to put an extra trade in. I doubled my account the first month tp 6500$ and then traded it up to 15000$ the second month. The the us interest rate got hold of me and after I withdrawed my 3000$ depost I wiped my account in two weeks. I used two tools to calculate my risk and to establish my profit. You have to adjust the grid for different currencies. The EA works on probabilities and you need to have a tool in Excel to manage your risk.

dear all don’t trust on united Forex ever i lost my many accounts in united Forex.when market goes high they will finish your accounts i can show you my accounts history that are only fraud.i was also ib of united Forex.if you need really a good ea then i can help you which will not loss you ever

i am working in forex since 2008 i was always in losses i checked many sytems many ea but some are good some are bad but i got one system which is quite good.only the matter is our capital and lot size.
i am using this system on many accounts all are good and in profit so i want to share this to all.
i can provide trading by this system free for the help of all peoples.as all peoples are losing their big capital day by day.
i am posting myfxbook link for all here
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/yasir132/ea-trades/1963609
by this system you will not rich in days but it i will give you constant profit daily
but your capital will always yours.
thanks

Well, this doesn’t look dodgy at all, does it?