MQL5 signals

Hi guys,

What do you think about the signals offered by mql5?
Some of them are making good profits. (CALM for example)
Also the reviews of them seem pretty ok.

Have some of you used such signals? And how did it go?

Maybe I will give it a try in the future, for now I like it more to place my own trades.
This way its more secure. Im afraid of giving the control of my MT4 to someone else.

Let me know what you think,

Cheers, Alexey

ive played around with them on demo account.

Make sure u have consistent connection or they will miss heaps of trades.

It seems algood to me.

Hi Alexey,
First to mention that I haven’t used any signal on a live account. However, I have friends that use some MQL5 signals for real money trading and the results are neither bad or so good. I mean they made some small profits followed form small losses or missed profits and I am not sure what is their final result of using them. I don’t want to make an advert here so I won’t name any signal :wink:
Like Reilly suggested you could test on demo first. Unfortunately, there is no guarantee that same results on demo will apply on real account. So, IMO you have made the right decision:

Better keep it that way and find your own strategy that brings you success.

To be honest so far I don’t have any experience with signals. I can’t trust them enough I guess. Still prefer to place my own trades. That way if something goes wrong I will know that it’s my own mistake and not a bad working signal. Of course once I gain even more experience I would like to test a few but so far I haven’t heard of a really good one, all are working 50/50.